What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be wearing this 2012 Ryan Murray Draft Day jersey to tonight's game in honor of Ryan's first home game after coming off a long stay on the IR. Great thread idea BTW.

2012%2520Draft%2520Day%2520Jersey%2520Fr

2012%2520Draft%2520Day%2520Jersey%25202.

I've not worn one yet today, but its a game night so it'll be a Devils of some sort. I have a Stevens white authentic I was trying to sell and decided to keep, I may get reacquainted with it this evening.

Technically its a foul because Stevens retired before the Reebok 6100's were used. But I don't concern myself with such things, especially if the price was right.

aa703dd26e3b64e8e8b803bb0608df3c_zps7ce7

c5cb509dba337689e820437a3f00578b_zpsfc5d

Edited by mfitz804

Didn't know that was yours, I had that jersey bookmarked but I've been disciplining myself and saving money during the winter months.

Will be wearing this tonight, it's a foul since Brylin was technically drafted in 1992 and never wore red and green but this was a surprise from my girlfriend who is also a diehard and I'm a sucker for both her and the good ol red and green so I wear it a lot and I snag compliments at the rock for it quite often. Brylin forever

11jyetc.jpg

Edited by Devil91

Guest Dr_Puck

I had to wear a stupid tie and dress shirt. Work, what is it good for?

Alas, I get to wear a spur of the moment purchase tomorrow. (Which answers my own question.)

Great thread idea.

Edited by Dr_Puck

Didn't know that was yours, I had that jersey bookmarked but I've been disciplining myself and saving money during the winter months.

Will be wearing this tonight, it's a foul since Brylin was technically drafted in 1992 and never wore red and green but this was a surprise from my girlfriend who is also a diehard and I'm a sucker for both her and the good ol red and green so I wear it a lot and I snag compliments at the rock for it quite often. Brylin forever

Yup, its mine. I have two other white 6100's being customized and I figured I would let this one go. But for the price I paid and the price I failed to get for it, no reason to sell it.

The Brylin is nice, despite the foul. I love the red and green. And you have a good girlfriend, always appreciate whenever they buy you a jersey.

This thread was good until it got flooded with Devils jerseys.

Can you believe that BOTH of their fans are on this board?!?!

Marty's gone but the Devils live forever.

No. He's still around. You just don't recognize him because he standing next to his wife's sister.

deleted because the good Dr.'s post below made me realize I was being inappropriate.

I am wearing the aforementioned Stevens jersey and Devils logo pajama pants. It's game day!

Edited by mfitz804