Shark Cat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a pair of kevlar backed socks for the Capitals in the mail which just happen to be an exact match for the WCOH USA jersey. Looks like I'll be wearing this combo tonight at the rink.

1525199409385-vi.jpg

9 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Nice look. I zoomed on the neck just to make sure you're not actually going to play in an authentic. It's simply not done!

Nah, $35 replica eBay score. Removed the jock tag and shoulder patch. The adidas jerseys are lightweight, breathable, and this one is obviously white. I’ve actually found myself preferring to practice and play pickup in this jersey vs pro stock 3.0 jerseys I was playing in. It’s already showing some wear so it won’t last as long but it’s cheap enough that I don’t really care. 

Edited by mdwsta4

For the first time in a long time I wore a jersey. My brother in law is a Bruins fan and I was over there tonight so I thought I'd show some support for his floundering B's.

39931720055_48cda1132b_k.jpg

26956617718_2c52870950_k.jpg

Wore my Lindros retirement night Robert Hagg jersey in support of the Phantoms. I don’t think it helped though, as the Checkers shut them out 6-0 ?

2017-18 Game Worn Robert Hagg, Lindros Retirement Night

2017-18 Game Worn Robert Hagg, Lindros Retirement Night (back)

8 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Hey @JJM4 if you ever would be inclined to move it, a Bruins goalie jersey in this style is really high on my list. 

I'll definitely keep it in mind.  I was thinking about moving it at some point since it's size 50 and I prefer 52/54.  I thought it was cool to have a 50 since they're sorta rare and I believe Casey being a smaller guy usually wore size 50. If a newer condition Bruins comes up in my preferred size I'll very likely be reaching out to you.

Edited by JJM4

Guest Dr_Puck

Ugh ... thanks for the response, I didn't know it was a 50. The smallest I can go is a 52. It is a fantastic jersey and you have a really, really impressive collection overall! 

Thank you!

I'd say  52 is about my lowest too, with a handful of exceptions in the collection that you just can't find in the desired size. 

Didn't want to start a new thread about this commercial but it always gets me to take a look at the collection and get one out to wear for a playoff game. Tonight it's the '92-'93 Selanne away Jets.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

Haven’t worn one since the Devils were eliminated. It didn’t make 60 degrees today, so I am wearing this one.

39775090890_1ef767827f_b.jpg

39775090840_59b53b00d6_b.jpg

5 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I wore a shirsey, does that count?

It doesn’t count...and don’t call me Shirsey. 

Since the Mem Cup is going on I will pull this one out of the closet for the weekend and display it.  A little too big for me to wear though. Go Pats!

40117229434_6c398a322d_k.jpg

40117228534_f6e1400084_k.jpg

13 hours ago, BennGuin1491 said:

I love that jersey!

A little ultrafil goodness!

• 3 weeks later...

didn't wear this jersey, but seeing as I live in DC now I went down to the parade this past week. The old timer in front of me was sporting a TI SS jersey. Couldn't help but stare at it. Didn't strike up a convo to ask where he got it. I don't recall blank SS jerseys being available on Meigray 

1529193746034-vi.jpg

1529193755454-vi.jpg

20 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

didn't wear this jersey, but seeing as I live in DC now I went down to the parade this past week. The old timer in front of me was sporting a TI SS jersey. Couldn't help but stare at it. Didn't strike up a convo to ask where he got it. I don't recall blank SS jerseys being available on Meigray 

1529193746034-vi.jpg

1529193755454-vi.jpg

Maybe one of the players dad? It also doesn’t appear to be very big, like no more than a 52, so who knows....maybe he got the very first MiC Adidas available at retail???

Edited by KB67

2 hours ago, KB67 said:

Maybe one of the players dad? It also doesn’t appear to be very big, like no more than a 52, so who knows....maybe he got the very first MiC Adidas available at retail???

To the contrary, I think it looks at least a 56. That guy doesn’t seem that short and the tail is almost down to his knees. 

1 minute ago, jsh139 said:

It’s very long. 

I don’t suppose I even need to say it...

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I don’t suppose I even need to say it...

As soon as I got the notification I knew what it was going say... lol. 

Somebody needs to say something, this place has been like a morgue since the Finals ended.