What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

14 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Oh, and just in case you thought I care if you don’t like my posting of Devils stuff, I’m wearing it.

44969675091_79ee3766a3_b.jpg

44969675031_e7dbcfb857_b.jpg

What a POS!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

The Flyers are wearing the Adidas version of this one today, so why not?

The answer is “because it’s a Flyers jersey”.

;) 

34 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I almost want a Marty jersey now. Almost. 

What, more Marty?? Now I’m wearing this one. 

41410155411_6d6c756367_b.jpg

39601094510_a18e65718b_b.jpg

1000th game tonight. Gotta go with this one.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

4 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Whilst you write up a nasty comeback mfitz, that was a semi-serious question. Didn't a few teams sell random jerseys in that style in grocery stores in the 90s? 

I didn’t understand your comment so I couldn’t formulate a suitable nasty response.

This one was sold in your finer chain sporting goods stores, I failed to buy one at the Foot Locker in my local mall (despite that I worked in the same company and had a 40% discount), and it took me years to find a size XXL on eBay. Very happy to have it in the collection.

Whether they also sold them at Wawa, I don’t know. I never saw a jersey for sale in the grocery stores around here, but then again we don’t have Wawa here, that’s a New Jersey thing. 

2 hours ago, Energy Legs said:

If I was ever going to own a Flyers jersey, it would be that one.

I like it too but I think it needs a little more orange or white. It’s kind of drab in person. Maybe if the numbers were white on orange...

Guest Dr_Puck
35 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

No that’s from 7-11. That’s why it’s green. 

In all seriousness, I don’t recall you posting this in the new arrival thread. When did you get it? Did you send it off to EPS to get customized? There’s a blank AK with a Hartford Whalers crest floating around eBay, I’ve been tempted to grab it. I have a couple of AK gamers from minor league teams, the material is solid.

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

In all seriousness, I don’t recall you posting this in the new arrival thread. When did you get it? Did you send it off to EPS to get customized? There’s a blank AK with a Hartford Whalers crest floating around eBay, I’ve been tempted to grab it. I have a couple of AK gamers from minor league teams, the material is solid.

I posted on it previously. Basically to troll my family (I enjoy trolling, in case that wasn’t obvious), I wanted to make a Christmas themed jersey to wear on Christmas Day. So obviously, I was going Devils. I bought the green jersey blank, and added a Devils crest I got on eBay. My intention was to add some Christmas themed patches and basically make the thing look as ridiculous as possible. 

But then something happened. The moment I laid the crest on top of the jersey, I loved the way it looked. I abandoned my Christmas plan and instead sent it to EPS to have the crest sewn on and the customization done. 

As far as the AK blank goes, I was hoping for the same fit and quality as my Watertown Wolves jersey. This blank was thinner and cut a bit larger, almost too large. But at this point I invested too much in it to sell it, so it’ll be a knock around type jersey for now. 

I still kind of want to do the Christmas jersey, I saw some “ugly sweater” blanks I could toss a crest on and be done. We’ll see, that money is probably better spent elsewhere. I could just wear the green jersey and let it be close enough. 

17 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I posted on it previously. Basically to troll my family (I enjoy trolling, in case that wasn’t obvious), I wanted to make a Christmas themed jersey to wear on Christmas Day. So obviously, I was going Devils. I bought the green jersey blank, and added a Devils crest I got on eBay. My intention was to add some Christmas themed patches and basically make the thing look as ridiculous as possible.

It actually looks really good, as if was an alternate that the Devils wore during the red and green years.

6 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

It actually looks really good, as if was an alternate that the Devils wore during the red and green years.

Thank you!

Exactly what I was going for (after changing my mind about Christmas), if they had made a green alternate, that could be it.

• 3 weeks later...

How many of you cheese balls are wearing a jersey to work today and calling it a “costume”?

Edited by mfitz804