Shark Cat

What jersey did you wear today?

Since 1) I don't have any Eagles jerseys and 2) I won't ever wear a hockey jersey while lathering myself up in Super Bowl chicken wing sauce, today I am donning this jersey to support the best city in the world. N1qf1bCl.jpg

Devils won the last two while I was wearing this one. So I’m wearing this one. 

24608534497_b8d8b4fc05_b.jpg

39444952102_af1e45e0bb_b.jpg

4 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Since 1) I don't have any Eagles jerseys and 2) I won't ever wear a hockey jersey while lathering myself up in Super Bowl chicken wing sauce, today I am donning this jersey to support the best city in the world. N1qf1bCl.jpg

How is that jersey supporting the Canucks as they take on the Lightning tonight? Did I miss something? 

6 hours ago, KB67 said:

How is that jersey supporting the Canucks as they take on the Lightning tonight? Did I miss something? 

It's the Cup patch. Since Vancouver lost in the finals just like Philadelphia, there was a nice symmetry. 

Well, Philadelphia finally did it.  My voice is still hoarse.  I rocked this DJax all day yesterday and I'll be wearing it on Broad St. for the parade.

2008 DeSean Jackson

2008 DeSean Jackson (Back)

6 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

You need a Wentz NDSU jersey, Josh. 

That would be awesome. I'm actually thinking green Foles with SB52 patch.  Maybe next season once they get new stock of the Nike Elites in.

I wore my Wild Wing Kariya to work yesterday and had it recognized by a customer who is also a collector. I wonder if he's a member on here...

Edited by TheKevinShow

Does this count? Got a pair of Pro Stock Hawks gloves and an Athletico patch for the practice jersey. Hoping to snag a MIC version at the convention this year.

IMG_0756-vi.jpg

33 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Does this count? Got a pair of Pro Stock Hawks gloves and an Athletico patch for the practice jersey. Hoping to snag a MIC version at the convention this year.

IMG_0756-vi.jpg

No skates?? 

This one has been my go-to lately. I’ll likely switch before game time, just because I can. 

24608534497_b8d8b4fc05_b.jpg

39444952102_af1e45e0bb_b.jpg

49 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

No skates?? 

s***, I knew I forgot something ? Going to be rough on the ice today 

thats the non-jersey photo 

2v2JfdWCVx1YqB.jpg[/img]

Edited by mdwsta4

That’s more like it!!

23 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Me too! I don't play though.

Maybe I'll see you there!

I wore my Sochi 2014 Joshua Sweeney yesterday in honor of the US taking home the Paralympic gold. It'll soon be joined by a Declan Farmer for the 2018 Paralympic gold and a Jocelyn Lamoureux for the 2018 Olympic women's gold.

The Olympics were not kind to Canada in terms of OT and Shoot-outs.  I actually didn't mind the US women winning after losing the '14 gold medal by blowing a 2-0 lead with 3 minutes left.

Durp.

Total proof that being the best player in college hockey means nothing in the NHL. 

So he was like Matt Gilroy?

What the hell? Man, I must be totally effed up because I stuck this in the wrong friggin thread.

I believe it was 11 points in 34 games for 3 teams. Refused to report to the minors and was suspended. 

1 minute ago, Brilliant! said:

What the hell? Man, I must be totally effed up because I stuck this in the wrong friggin thread.

And I didn’t notice. 

14 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

You are at least making cogent points, that's an improvement over most of the junk in this forum.