Shark Cat

What jersey did you wear today?

14 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

You are at least making cogent points, that's an improvement over most of the junk in this forum. 

That's what she said. 

I wore my Calgary Flames practice jersey today.  It's my go to for watching hockey if I don't have a dog in the fight (televised game).

Devils are in San Jose, 10:30 start, and I forgot. Usually I wear a regular Devils jersey, tonight it’s my Martin Brodeur 2004 All Star Jersey. I’ll probably only make it through 5he first period anyway, so we’ll stick with it.

I think I'm going to have to go with the Tarasenko Alt Edge 1.0 tonight.  Blues need a W.

Dallas Stars 3.0 practice jersey tonight

Calgary 3.0 practice jersey for the late game tonight

Wore the Seabs tonight for his 1000th game.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

I only have one of the two appropriate players for today. Thank you Sedins!

3HqiqbF.jpg

17 hours ago, Van67 said:

I only have one of the two appropriate players for today. Thank you Sedins!

3HqiqbF.jpg

It was a very fitting way for the Sedins to close it out at home.   I will have my Sedin jersey out of the closet all this weekend for their final game.

26956595758_48b3b5f702_k.jpg

Wearing my Gagne 2012-13 set 1 road jersey for what might be the last game of the season for the FlyGuys.

2012-13 Game Worn Simon Gagne, road set 1

2012-13 Game Worn Simon Gagne, road set 1 (Back)

Got a pair of kevlar backed socks for the Capitals in the mail which just happen to be an exact match for the WCOH USA jersey. Looks like I'll be wearing this combo tonight at the rink.

1525199409385-vi.jpg

Nice look. I zoomed on the neck just to make sure you're not actually going to play in an authentic. It's simply not done!

9 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Nice look. I zoomed on the neck just to make sure you're not actually going to play in an authentic. It's simply not done!

Nah, $35 replica eBay score. Removed the jock tag and shoulder patch. The adidas jerseys are lightweight, breathable, and this one is obviously white. I’ve actually found myself preferring to practice and play pickup in this jersey vs pro stock 3.0 jerseys I was playing in. It’s already showing some wear so it won’t last as long but it’s cheap enough that I don’t really care. 

Edited by mdwsta4

For the first time in a long time I wore a jersey. My brother in law is a Bruins fan and I was over there tonight so I thought I'd show some support for his floundering B's.

39931720055_48cda1132b_k.jpg

26956617718_2c52870950_k.jpg

Wore my Lindros retirement night Robert Hagg jersey in support of the Phantoms. I don’t think it helped though, as the Checkers shut them out 6-0 ?

2017-18 Game Worn Robert Hagg, Lindros Retirement Night

2017-18 Game Worn Robert Hagg, Lindros Retirement Night (back)

Hey @JJM4 if you ever would be inclined to move it, a Bruins goalie jersey in this style is really high on my list. 

8 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Hey @JJM4 if you ever would be inclined to move it, a Bruins goalie jersey in this style is really high on my list. 

I'll definitely keep it in mind.  I was thinking about moving it at some point since it's size 50 and I prefer 52/54.  I thought it was cool to have a 50 since they're sorta rare and I believe Casey being a smaller guy usually wore size 50. If a newer condition Bruins comes up in my preferred size I'll very likely be reaching out to you.

Edited by JJM4

Ugh ... thanks for the response, I didn't know it was a 50. The smallest I can go is a 52. It is a fantastic jersey and you have a really, really impressive collection overall! 

Thank you!

I'd say  52 is about my lowest too, with a handful of exceptions in the collection that you just can't find in the desired size. 

Didn't want to start a new thread about this commercial but it always gets me to take a look at the collection and get one out to wear for a playoff game. Tonight it's the '92-'93 Selanne away Jets.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

Haven’t worn one since the Devils were eliminated. It didn’t make 60 degrees today, so I am wearing this one.

39775090890_1ef767827f_b.jpg

39775090840_59b53b00d6_b.jpg

I wore a shirsey, does that count?

5 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I wore a shirsey, does that count?

It doesn’t count...and don’t call me Shirsey. 

Since the Mem Cup is going on I will pull this one out of the closet for the weekend and display it.  A little too big for me to wear though. Go Pats!

40117229434_6c398a322d_k.jpg

40117228534_f6e1400084_k.jpg

4 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Since the Mem Cup is going on I will pull this one out of the closet for the weekend and display it.  A little too big for me to wear though. Go Pats!

I love that jersey!