What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

How tall is she? Having similar issues finding my daughter a jersey to replace her youth size. She’s way too tall for them (5’4”), but so skinny I can’t imagine whatever I get won’t be way too wide. 

She wants a HFC practice jersey, they are available in a 42...

She’s 5’ on a good day. The jersey in the photo is a woman’s specific version since the smallest size Reebok made was 44 and that was huge. Same with the 44 ultrafil I used to have for girlfriends. The 42 in adidas might fit, but she doesn’t care about jerseys so this one is enough 

For reference, an indo 44 went down to her knees. A legit dress. Could have rolled the sleeves past the stripes 

2v29j7GjCx1YqB.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that looks huge. My 11 year old is 4 inches taller, and the jersey is a size smaller. 

I guess the only way to know will be to try. Thanks. 

9 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

She’s 5’ on a good day. The jersey in the photo is a woman’s specific version since the smallest size Reebok made was 44 and that was huge. Same with the 44 ultrafil I used to have for girlfriends. The 42 in adidas might fit, but she doesn’t care about jerseys so this one is enough

Hahaha, I was gonna post something about the "girlfriend jersey".  Gave that one up, huh?

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Hahaha, I was gonna post something about the "girlfriend jersey".  Gave that one up, huh?

ha! Yeah. Been 2+ years with this one and she couldn't wear the ultrafil because of how big it was on her. Figured it was time to move it from the closet and into a new home. That jersey served me well for a number of years :)

8 hours ago, jsh139 said:

One of my favorite jersey stories ever.

You know she is “the one“ when she doesn’t have to wear the girlfriend jersey, she gets her own. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

One of my favorite jersey stories ever.

You know she is “the one“ when she doesn’t have to wear the girlfriend jersey, she gets her own. 

😂 exactly

Just now, mdwsta4 said:

I’m not gonna go that far yet but...

It’s too late dude, she knows she's got you. 

Wore my Phantoms Riley Cote to watch the Flyers get spanked by the Caps.  Got compliments on it from 5 different people.  Nice :)

2006-07 Riley Cote

2006-07 Riley Cote (Back)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too hot to wear the jersey of a team that was eliminated basically 4 months ago. So I didn’t wear one. 

Edited by mfitz804

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hopefully there will be a better outcome against the Ducks. OT loss against the Kings hurt 

2v2EMYsVqx1YqB.jpg

haven’t properly photographed this jersey yet, but so happy to have a TI Kane alt from last season! 

Seemed like a good game to me too!  😀

• 4 months later...