What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

Not much activity on this site, so why not bump this?

I'm wearing my Peter Bondra Detroit Vipers authentic, size 56.  It's now cool enough here in AZ to start wearing them.

Edited by LetsGoCaps

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree. Great picture. Is this a spot you knew about and have been before or a place you just found? Either way, looks awesome. Jersey included.

1 hour ago, Crash Line said:

Agree. Great picture. Is this a spot you knew about and have been before or a place you just found? Either way, looks awesome. Jersey included.

It’s a crapshoot. There are a ton of lakes around this area so you never know what’s good and what’s not until you check it out.  This particular lake I recognized from hiking during the summer 

• 4 weeks later...

Went back up to the mountains this weekend to try and find some ice. Definitely not as good as before, but when you find something to skate on, it's hard to complain. For some reason this 56 felt huge on me, even with a hoodie and layers on underneath. Now if only the Hawks will start playing as good as I look...

IMG_4550-vi.jpg

IMG_4625-vi.jpg