What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made the trip from Albany to Newark for the devils game tonight and wore my brylin home edge 1.0. 2nd time in that jersey at a game and they were the two best games I've seen in person. I guess I should wear it more often.

Made the trip from Albany to Newark for the devils game tonight and wore my brylin home edge 1.0. 2nd time in that jersey at a game and they were the two best games I've seen in person. I guess I should wear it more often.

I was at the game as well. Wore my Salvador stadium series jersey

I was at the game as well. Wore my Salvador stadium series jersey

I would've loved to see a legit stadium series, but I missed yours. Weird too because I'm always looking for them. I was distracted though, I spent the last intermission and after the game trying to find a team store with the credit card machines still working so I could buy a couple of t-shirts. I never carry cash, but I will now at the games. Can't beat 50% off though.

Edited by JoeM7392

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing this one right now to cheer on the Flames.

DSC_0851-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dr_Puck

What in the name in Ken Holland is this? Why yes, it is a Binghamton Whalers jersey by Reebok. A jersey foul I know, but this is a personal favorite.

26M7Nuol.jpg?1

Edited by Dr_Puck

55? It barely hit 85 here (after a week of consistent rain) and people were commenting about how unseasonably cool it was.

Yeah it was overcast and cold last night...well, cold enough to break out a jersey anyway. Already feels warmer this morning.

Today it's 80 degrees again (although cooling off in the last hour or so). No jersey today, but I am wearing a Devils t-shirt.

55 degrees out tonight...its Tootoo time.

Did you get that Tootoo back recently? I'm pretty sure EPS took pictures of it for the devils home jersey on their website, which is pretty cool.

Yup just got it last week. So it may well be mine. Stripped the Ryane Clowe that I had made, sold, and re-bought.

My daughter's favorite player, because it sounds the same as tutu and he has a "different, interesting face". I have a youth size jersey over there being done as well, told her I would if he re-signed.