What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

Definitely no risk of that tonight, it's chilly in my living room, but I refuse to put the heat on this early. Seriously, I had the AC on like 4 days ago!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here. I was dying on I think Monday, had the AC cranked, tonight I'm in a hoodie with all the windows shut. It's jersey season again.

It sure is. May wear one again tomorrow. Have to find my long pants though, I have them semi put away for the summer.

As do I, but I keep one pair of sweats on standby for sudden weather changes. And I'm glad I do right now.

Oh god I just checked and they have the devils onesies available now. Ugh there goes $100. I'm gonna wear the hell out of that thing.

My wife and 8 year old daughter already make fun of me for my jersey fetish...that onesie would give them so much more ammunition.

But the amazingness of the onesie will shield you from any criticism.

I'm gonna rock that thing. No shame.

That's gonna make for a fun post in the new arrivals thread...

Edited by JoeM7392

NO, LIKE A MANLY ADULT MAN ONESIE. FOR MEN.

Edit: realized it was never actually linked what we were talking about.

http://www.hockeysockey.com/nhl-licensed-onesies/

Edited by JoeM7392

Changed now to my Orlanndo Solar Bears IHL vintage jersey. Another one that "survived" my last sell-off, thanks to everyone for not buying it!

Today I wore my Colorado Rockies home replica Resch during the day. It's 55 tonight and I actually opened all the windows so it's cool enough to wear a jersey while I watch the games tonight.

Doing so in my Devils EDGE 2.0 home Tootoo.

Yes, but I elected not to sell it, kept it, and added the home version as well.

Funny how your mood can change in this hobby.

STILL waiting for my Wolves to come back from EPS. It's 9-10 weeks now.

Such nice jerseys though!

Edited by mfitz804

STILL waiting for my Wolves to come back from EPS. It's 9-10 weeks now.

Such nice jerseys though!

I'm at 12 weeks for 3 devils jerseys. Starting to actually get a little annoyed.

It's 100 friggin' degrees here in L.A.- wearing a jersey is the farthest thing from my mind right now!

And not to annoy you guys waiting for EPS orders, but for once they got an order done for me really quickly- just 5 1/2 weeks!

I'm at 12 weeks for 3 devils jerseys. Starting to actually get a little annoyed.

I'm at the point where I kind of just let Josh do his thing and when they're done, they're done. I just happened to look at the e-mail from the Wolves jerseys the other day because I knew it had been a while.

That being said, the last two Devils I sent, one Ultrafil and one Koho, were about 6 weeks a piece, so there's really no explaining.

My last order was insane, like 18 days or something. They're working real hard to up the average for me.

I have home and road 2.0s I just sent in, hopefully that'll be quicker.

To bring it back on topic, tonight it's the white, red and green Daneyko Ultrafil, though I need a window open, kinda warm in here for a jersey.