What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

It's unseasonably warm but still a bit cool in the house, so I'm wearing this vintage Bauer Orlando Solar Bears IHL authentic.

005E162C-2401-45DE-8C1C-6DD5D78CA09B_zps

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wearing this one day. Thanks go out to all of you for not buying it while I had it listed, and especially Dr. Puck, who made me realize I would regret letting it go.

28b89abc66d6cc0bad18dfd610f1774a_zps4117

bce78902153491f270814ca333de7080_zps7e3a

I'm going to have to get one of those Blues Brodeurs. The jerseys are so clean and he give me an excuse to have one.

Wore my Adam henrique retro jersey today. It was a stadium series until I decided to remove the patch yesterday. Jersey baron getting the normal retro 2.0s motivated me to do that instead of buying a new one. Plus I still have my other stadium series still.

Just curious, did the patch come off without leaving any residue?

It came off pretty clean. Only the outside edge was adhered, but it was with some pretty strong glue. A little goof off then a cloth with an iron took it all right off. You can't even tell it was there now.

Awesome. Always wondered how tough it would be to strip off a factory-applied patch on an authentic.

Yeah, honestly the fact that it was a factory applied patch didn't really hit me until I got the stitching out and started working on the glue. It was tough stuff. But even so it still only took me maybe 20 minutes to have it nicely cleaned up.

If the entire patch was adhered that same way, I'm pretty sure there would have been no way it would come off clean, maybe not even at all. I wouldn't have even tryed if I couldn't pull the inside fabric away from the back of the patch.

Those may not be Reebok applied though. That version is also used in other games besides the Stadium Series game so those patches might have been put on elsewhere and after production. That sure would explain why it came off so easily too because I've NEVER EVER EVER had a CCM/Reebok applied patch come off clean.

Very true. If that patch was put in at the reebok factory you would not get it off cleanly. Maybe EPS applied them while doing customization.

Very true. If that patch was put in at the reebok factory you would not get it off cleanly. Maybe EPS applied them while doing customization.

If I am not mistaken, he got his SS from Jersey Baron, which means it would have already had the SS Patch attached (just like mine did) before it went to EPS.

If I am not mistaken, he got his SS from Jersey Baron, which means it would have already had the SS Patch attached (just like mine did) before it went to EPS.

Yeah, straight from JB. Not sure who put the patch on, but like I said it was strong stuff. Definitely the hardest adhesive I've had to remove, thankfully there was not very much of it.

This one tonight. Let's go Devils!!

noob-vi.jpg[/url]

BabyJesusCry-vi.jpg

Beauty man!

Edited by slimcutta

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one of those crazy people who puts up their Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. As a Devils fav, there's no more appropriate choice than this vintage "Christmas" jersey.

7F370C96-6BC8-4A05-BB87-0227B0A647FA_zps

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing this today whilst recovering from surgery.

FEAAF3CE-C55B-43B8-8B6C-6E1CE61BE826_zps

You also reminded me that my two Wolves jerseys are still at EPS. 22 weeks at present.