What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

I can't remember wearing jerseys around the holidays but I'm giving it a go this year.  I have to say the 2.0 was comfy and very breathable today as I sported the Benn.

45819366262_c8b0df98da_k.jpg

And tomorrow's already lined up with a Team Canada special to send out some good vibes for the Juniors.

44300373285_39ef1df2f6_k.jpg

45161453852_7c039e0a09_k.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Appropriate for today’s WC game. Let’s go Hawks!!! 

Base layer

2v2E2zTF9x1YqB.jpg[/img]

Latest jersey creation

WCPraccyconcept-vi.jpg[/img]

Wish the Blackhawks used this crest for their praccys, but whatever. I still wanted to make a MIC practice jersey using the crest and patch since I’ll never get a MIC game jersey 

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Latest jersey creation

WCPraccyconcept-vi.jpg

Did you just cover the bruins logo on there? I’m guessing the logo was big enough. 

Did you just use a retail jersey logo? Fanatics or adidas?

Edited by AlereFlammam

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

That looks really cool. 

Thank you. 

13 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

Did you just cover the bruins logo on there? I’m guessing the logo was big enough. 

Did you just use a retail jersey logo? Fanatics or adidas?

MIC Bruins practice, Indo-zero retail Hawks, Mikita patch from the UC

Wore my Scott Mellanby gamer. 

1985-86 Game Worn Scott Mellanby, road set 2?

1985-86 Game Worn Scott Mellanby, road set 2 (Back)

Flyers beat reporter Dave Isaac has a #JerseyWatch hashtag where people tweet out obscure players/jerseys they see at the games. Someone spotted me and I made the list today 😉

Edited by jsh139

Guest Dr_Puck

I wore a WJC USA gamer last night and the night before I wore a tournament-worn Team Germany gamer to the local barn. It got asked a few times about them over the weekend, which was fun but a little embarrassing. Not sure I like the attention. Also, it's always strange giving a non-collector the quick speech on Facebook jersey groups and Meigray. One of my buddies joked that I am running a sweatshop in my basement to make them by hand. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

I am wearing all of my jerseys, every last one of them. And I am still cold AF ☃️ .

60 degrees and sunny here today in beautiful BC. My igloo has pretty much melted.....

42 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Every day is leg day here

To paraphrase what I told a camp counselor about a bear at age 12, you don't have to outrun the kangaroo, you just have to outrun one other person. 

Edited by mfitz804

Why would you want to outrun the kangaroo? All they want to do is put you in their pouch and carry you around forever. I hear they have hookers and blow in there.

3 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Why would you want to outrun the kangaroo? All they want to do is put you in their pouch and carry you around forever. I hear they have hookers and blow in there.

This is a valid counterpoint. 

5 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

There are some videos you need to see. Some of the big ones can punch on

Remember when Shark Hat randomly started this thread and kept posting pics of himself rocking his jerseys while drinking dubious amounts of alcohol and eating licorice?

2v2EKP6VSxZ1VfS.jpg

I want to see more of this, with y'all rocking your threads:

On 1/5/2019 at 7:24 PM, jsh139 said:

Flyers beat reporter Dave Isaac has a #JerseyWatch hashtag where people tweet out obscure players/jerseys they see at the games. Someone spotted me and I made the list today 😉