What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

1 hour ago, slimcutta said:

I want to see more of this, with y'all rocking your threads:

I went to a game a few days later and wore an ultrafil  J.J. Daigneault gamer.  It got some attention, too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, slimcutta said:

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Also digging that you've linked your sale thread in your sig...full of yucky Flyers stuff, but I digress ;)

Lol, I think most of that stuff is sold now.  Need to update. 

1 hour ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Through all of this I forgot my avi is me with a kangaroo. I mean I totally tamed it; that's my pet that retrieves beers for me and signs for jersey packages.

Don’t you mean it retrieves Foster’s? Because that’s Australian for beer. 

11 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Fosters is Australian for shite!

I've seen the commercials, and that is not what they say. 

8 hours ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Through all of this I forgot my avi is me with a kangaroo. I mean I totally tamed it; that's my pet that retrieves beers for me and signs for jersey packages.

I wanna know what ya named it?
The Red Wings named their Octipi "Al"
What's Aussie for Al?

Man, I worked for Miller for many years and we carried Fosters. Australia my aunt Fanny. That stuff was brewed in goddamn Reston, VA. Where the hell is that??? Though, I do have to say that those oil cans are great when you need to get tanked in a pinch. 25.4 oz of booze at a time?? Yes please.

In other news...and to contribute to this thread...I wore my current Philips Sport Verniging jersey to work today.

2v2Eoct4vx2YANR.jpg2v2Eoctmrx2YANR.jpg

I would never have gotten it either without the help from a certain rad dude on these boards who helped me out with the purchase. Turns out the club doesn't think much of its American fans.

6 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

That stuff was brewed in goddamn Reston, VA. Where the hell is that???

Possibly right out side Australia, VA?

On 2/2/2019 at 1:00 AM, Brilliant! said:

Man, I worked for Miller for many years and we carried Fosters. Australia my aunt Fanny. That stuff was brewed in goddamn Reston, VA. Where the hell is that??? Though, I do have to say that those oil cans are great when you need to get tanked in a pinch. 25.4 oz of booze at a time?? Yes please.

In other news...and to contribute to this thread...I wore my current Philips Sport Verniging jersey to work today.

2v2Eoct4vx2YANR.jpg2v2Eoctmrx2YANR.jpg

I would never have gotten it either without the help from a certain rad dude on these boards who helped me out with the purchase. Turns out the club doesn't think much of its American fans.

PSV Eindhoven? Never knew what the PSV stood for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2019 at 8:16 PM, mfitz804 said:

This one. 

31646702287_436d838a6e_b.jpg

Really? On Scott Niedermayer retirement night (albeit in Anaheim) you went with a Blackwood (twss). 

Never understood all the adoration for Scotty as a winner but, will never forget his end-to-end goal in the '95 finals. 

8 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Really? On Scott Niedermayer retirement night (albeit in Anaheim) you went with a Blackwood (twss). 

I don’t own a Niedermayer at present, something I’m working on. 

I kind of dropped the ball on tonight’s jersey, as it’s 90’s Night at the arena and I should’ve gone with a 90’s Jersey. At least it’s a 90’s player:

45848644114_a9f6aa6eeb_b.jpg44754634520_cf51a81f33_b.jpg

I did remove the sleeve tag before wearing it, I’m not cool enough to pull off that look. 

On 2/2/2019 at 2:00 AM, Brilliant! said:

Man, I worked for Miller for many years and we carried Fosters. Australia my aunt Fanny. That stuff was brewed in goddamn Reston, VA. Where the hell is that??? 

Is it really?! My office is in Reston! It’s about 20 miles west of DC 

Edited by mdwsta4

• 3 weeks later...

Flew into Chicago this weekend and caught a Wolves game. Always loved watching this team because they’re consistently competitive and you can get tickets 3 rows off the ice for less than $40 each!! 

Got a handful of compliments on the Broncos jersey

2v2EATeyDx1YqB.jpg

That Hawks jersey looks familiar!  😁

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Flew into Chicago this weekend and caught a Wolves game. Always loved watching this team because they’re consistently competitive and you can get tickets 3 rows off the ice for less than $40 each!! 

Got a handful of compliments on the Broncos jersey

2v2EATeyDx1YqB.jpg

No offense, but you guys look like brother and sister. Exact same face!!

;) 

50 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

;) 

It’s okay. I’m sure their kids will look exactly like them too. 😀

4 hours ago, LAK74 said:

That Hawks jersey looks familiar!  😁

Tiny female Kane premier jersey. Even the size 44 indo-edge Toews I found for her was like a tent

4 hours ago, furiousd said:

Hey, another EFF fan. I'm gonna end up with that Polar cap some day...

It's my first hat from them. Super comfortable and I really like it. Not always a fan of the soft crown, but it's better than a high crown on my head.

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

;) 

Time for that DNA test...

53 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Tiny female Kane premier jersey. Even the size 44 indo-edge Toews I found for her was like a tent

How tall is she? Having similar issues finding my daughter a jersey to replace her youth size. She’s way too tall for them (5’4”), but so skinny I can’t imagine whatever I get won’t be way too wide. 

She wants a HFC practice jersey, they are available in a 42...