Jump to content
DJ Rhea

Dealing with Jersey Baron

Recommended Posts

I can take that plate off and get it on there under the blue. It's no problem at all. It will sit closer to the top of the numbers but if that's cool, I can do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will it be too close to numbers?

If not, I may take you up on that offer! 

Thanks Mike!

On 6/29/2018 at 6:13 PM, Brilliant! said:

I can take that plate off and get it on there under the blue. It's no problem at all. It will sit closer to the top of the numbers but if that's cool, I can do it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looked like a fake to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Looked like a fake to me. 

It had the Reebok sleeve logo. If it’s fake, it’s a fake Premier. Even worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It had the Reebok sleeve logo. If it’s fake, it’s a fake Premier. Even worse. 

Yeah, I dunno. It had that gross bubbly twill on it that you see on the Chineses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, I dunno. It had that gross bubbly twill on it that you see on the Chineses. 

It did. Could just be sh!tty customization. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inject that s*** right into my veins.  All the salty leafs haters on twitter can stick it right up their Arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About how long does old JB take to respond to emails? And what's the most amount of leeway they would typically offer on an off-ebay price? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

About how long does old JB take to respond to emails? And what's the most amount of leeway they would typically offer on an off-ebay price? 

Usually within a day for me, and it depends on the jersey but generally I've seen about 15-20% discount. More or less eBay fees and a bit more.

ive made offers that were sometimes accepted and other times countered. It makes no sense to go through eBay if that helps.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Usually within a day for me, and it depends on the jersey but generally I've seen about 15-20% discount. More or less eBay fees and a bit more.

ive made offers that were sometimes accepted and other times countered. It makes no sense to go through eBay if that helps.

Thanks APL. A 20 percent discount on the $349 would be really good. I have completely gone away from Edge jerseys unless they're gamers but I'd like to grab a customized Bruins from 2011 at some point. Just emailed them last night, hopefully they come around on price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got no discount on my last jersey.... fukkers are getting stingy.

mad about adidas perhaps, who knows

Edited by tomtucker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

i got no discount on my last jersey.... fukkers are getting stingy.

mad about adidas perhaps, who knows

They charged you the same price on eBay as off eBay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got told by JB that there “was no deal to be had” on an Edge Millionaires Jersey....so I hit up “Sports Shirts” on eBay, they’re Cool Hockey on the web, and made an offer of $220 on the same jersey both JB and Sports Shirts had listed at $299, plus got the 15% from the eBay sale last week, so basically ended up with their $300 jersey at $187......so hit up Sports Shirts, and see if hey have what you’re looking for....they seem more willing to move old product at this point.....maybe they know something that JB doesn’t as fat as the potential of new Adidas products becoming available.....

Edited by KB67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

They charged you the same price on eBay as off eBay?

I doubt they’re mad, but imagine how that killed their business. I can’t really blame them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I doubt they’re mad, but imagine how that killed their business. I can’t really blame them.

I always figured they were fine off eBay if they gave the discount that was equal to the eBay fees.

You're netting the same at the end of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KB67 said:

I also got told by JB that there “was no deal to be had” on an Edge Millionaires Jersey....so I hit up “Sports Shirts” on eBay, they’re Cool Hockey on the web, and made an offer of $220 on the same jersey both JB and Sports Shirts had listed at $299, plus got the 15% from the eBay sale last week, so basically ended up with their $300 jersey at $187......so hit up Sports Shirts, and see if hey have what you’re looking for....they seem more willing to move old product at this point.....maybe they know something that JB doesn’t as fat as the potential of new Adidas products becoming available.....

I couldn't find a "Sports Shirts" user on eBay...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I always figured they were fine off eBay if they gave the discount that was equal to the eBay fees.

You're netting the same at the end of the day.

That makes sense. But he used to discount quite a bit more than 10%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That makes sense. But he used to discount quite a bit more than 10%. 

 I agree. He’s definitely discounted more than 10% for me before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

Yes Sir

Maybe he just doesn’t like you.

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×