Dealing with Jersey Baron

DJ Rhea

I can take that plate off and get it on there under the blue. It's no problem at all. It will sit closer to the top of the numbers but if that's cool, I can do it.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be too close to numbers?

If not, I may take you up on that offer! 

Thanks Mike!

On 6/29/2018 at 6:13 PM, Brilliant! said:

I can take that plate off and get it on there under the blue. It's no problem at all. It will sit closer to the top of the numbers but if that's cool, I can do it.

9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Looked like a fake to me. 

It had the Reebok sleeve logo. If it’s fake, it’s a fake Premier. Even worse. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It had the Reebok sleeve logo. If it’s fake, it’s a fake Premier. Even worse. 

Yeah, I dunno. It had that gross bubbly twill on it that you see on the Chineses. 

11 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, I dunno. It had that gross bubbly twill on it that you see on the Chineses. 

It did. Could just be sh!tty customization. 

Inject that s*** right into my veins.  All the salty leafs haters on twitter can stick it right up their Arse.

9 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Inject that s*** right into my veins.  All the salty leafs haters on twitter can stick it right up their Arse.

https://twitter.com/TheJackMcCann_/status/1013443112147013633?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^embeddedtimeline|twterm^363316405078220800&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportslogos.net%2F

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

About how long does old JB take to respond to emails? And what's the most amount of leeway they would typically offer on an off-ebay price? 

Usually within a day for me, and it depends on the jersey but generally I've seen about 15-20% discount. More or less eBay fees and a bit more.

ive made offers that were sometimes accepted and other times countered. It makes no sense to go through eBay if that helps.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

Guest Dr_Puck
14 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Usually within a day for me, and it depends on the jersey but generally I've seen about 15-20% discount. More or less eBay fees and a bit more.

ive made offers that were sometimes accepted and other times countered. It makes no sense to go through eBay if that helps.

Thanks APL. A 20 percent discount on the $349 would be really good. I have completely gone away from Edge jerseys unless they're gamers but I'd like to grab a customized Bruins from 2011 at some point. Just emailed them last night, hopefully they come around on price. 

9 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

i got no discount on my last jersey.... fukkers are getting stingy.

mad about adidas perhaps, who knows

They charged you the same price on eBay as off eBay?

I also got told by JB that there “was no deal to be had” on an Edge Millionaires Jersey....so I hit up “Sports Shirts” on eBay, they’re Cool Hockey on the web, and made an offer of $220 on the same jersey both JB and Sports Shirts had listed at $299, plus got the 15% from the eBay sale last week, so basically ended up with their $300 jersey at $187......so hit up Sports Shirts, and see if hey have what you’re looking for....they seem more willing to move old product at this point.....maybe they know something that JB doesn’t as fat as the potential of new Adidas products becoming available.....

Edited by KB67

48 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

They charged you the same price on eBay as off eBay?

I doubt they’re mad, but imagine how that killed their business. I can’t really blame them.

39 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I doubt they’re mad, but imagine how that killed their business. I can’t really blame them.

I always figured they were fine off eBay if they gave the discount that was equal to the eBay fees.

You're netting the same at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, KB67 said:

I also got told by JB that there “was no deal to be had” on an Edge Millionaires Jersey....so I hit up “Sports Shirts” on eBay, they’re Cool Hockey on the web, and made an offer of $220 on the same jersey both JB and Sports Shirts had listed at $299, plus got the 15% from the eBay sale last week, so basically ended up with their $300 jersey at $187......so hit up Sports Shirts, and see if hey have what you’re looking for....they seem more willing to move old product at this point.....maybe they know something that JB doesn’t as fat as the potential of new Adidas products becoming available.....

I couldn't find a "Sports Shirts" user on eBay...

1 hour ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I always figured they were fine off eBay if they gave the discount that was equal to the eBay fees.

You're netting the same at the end of the day.

That makes sense. But he used to discount quite a bit more than 10%. 

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That makes sense. But he used to discount quite a bit more than 10%. 

I agree. He’s definitely discounted more than 10% for me before.