DJ Rhea

Dealing with Jersey Baron

I think he gives better discounts on team issued stuff vs the retail authentic jerseys. 

Like i’ve noticed on eBay his retail authentics don’t even have an option to make a best offer 

1 hour ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I think he gives better discounts on team issued stuff vs the retail authentic jerseys. 

Like i’ve noticed on eBay his retail authentics don’t even have an option to make a best offer 

That makes perfect sense.  I would think most of the TI’s were obtained at a pretty big clearance discount, whereas the retail 2.0’s have to actually be made-to-order in minimum quantities, at dealer cost.

4 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Maybe now. I got the same discounts on both TI and retail authentics. Not the same price, but same percentage discount basically.

I'd still go with them if I needed something they had. They've been good to me and have had solid communication.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

That could be true..... but he is also canadian from toronto, so the feeling is mutual   ?

#neverforget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbN72u4hxs

“There is a Devils player who fell all by himself”. 

Great call. 

Toronto is a great sports town, here are this year's highlight 

runs into stool

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/indians-vs-blue-jays/2018/09/09/531543#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=videos,game=531543

Very progressive as well, female trainers. must be uncomfortable for the players with a ball hits them in the groin and they need to have it checked out ??

Edited by tomtucker

7 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

Very progressive as well, female trainers. must be uncomfortable for the players with a ball hits them in the groin and they need to have it checked out 

Or, uncomfortable for the trainers. Most of those guys are probably more than willing to whip it out. 

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Or, uncomfortable for the trainers. Most of those guys are probably more than willing to whip it out. 

?...... yes, having female trainers and medics in men's sports is strange to me, do they really want to be around only men all day?

Ahhh...poor baby 

let me blow on your boo boo and make it better 

r428401_1279x720_16-9.jpg&w=1140&cqualit

Edited by tomtucker

10 hours ago, tomtucker said:

That could be true..... but he is also canadian from toronto, so the feeling is mutual   ?

#neverforget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbN72u4hxs

The youtube description is funny:

In the dying seconds of the game, Niedermayer viciously headbutts Domi's elbow. To make a bad situation even worse, Niedermayer then lays down on the ice for a nap, refusing to leave until they bring him a portable bed. As a direct result of this incident, Domi was unable to play again until well into the next season.