DJ Rhea

Dealing with Jersey Baron

Just picked up a Home Blackhawks from the Baron. Sent him an email and he responded in under five minutes. Great to deal with. Now where do I send it to get lettered? Gotta get myself a Timonen.

Just picked up a Home Blackhawks from the Baron. Sent him an email and he responded in under five minutes. Great to deal with. Now where do I send it to get lettered? Gotta get myself a Timonen.

City Sports Lettering. I just sent some in. You'll need to make sure to request an Edge nameplate. The cost I was quoted was $60 + $10 for the nameplate.

Good call on the Timonen. I'm slightly tempted to change my order to get one myself.

Have you dealt with them over the phone or through email? If email are they prompt in responding or am I better off calling? I just sent one and obviously it's the weekend so I don't expect a response.

Have you dealt with them over the phone or through email? If email are they prompt in responding or am I better off calling? I just sent one and obviously it's the weekend so I don't expect a response.

I went through e-mail. Got pretty quick responses (within a couple hours), but it was during the week.

Same - I recently contacted them via email and response was quick. I still haven't sent mine in yet though. Maybe I'll wait until after the trade deadline :-)

Got a response before I even woke up this morning, as dsl said it would be $60. I'm bought a edge nameplate from JB so i'm just going to use that one.They gave me a turnaround time of three weeks, which from what I hear isn't exactly accurate but no worries I guess.

Very rarely order things from Canada, how long does a jersey from the Baron sit at Customs going through Canada Post?

Should be about 7 days total delivery

Mine was 5 days from the day he shipped it to my door in NY. I think it was with customs for a day. Not sure it's always that fast, but that was my expirience.

I know a few guys who have gotten there stuff in 4-5 days. To New York. But I'm sure the times vary.

I've been lucky and most of my stuff from him is in 3-4 days to Chicago

I'm in Philly and my one order from JB was shipped on a Monday and didn't arrive until the next Wednesday.

No. At least he never has with me.

Are there extra import costs involved in shipping from Canada to Usa?

Don't have the knowledge; I'm from Holland and am curious. Thanks.

4 days for me from Canada to Chicago.. Outstanding great guy

Has anyone ordered a customized jersey from him? How is the customization when compared to EPS and other lettering places?

Has anyone ordered a customized jersey from him? How is the customization when compared to EPS and other lettering places?

Depends on what you are after. He stacks the layers so for some teams like the Caps it can be quite off.

Should I be worried if it was shipped on March 2nd, and it was "Processed through the sort facility" in Chicago on 3/3?

Probably held up in customs. If it doesn't move in another week or two some Cubs fan there probably ran off with it.

Should I be worried if it was shipped on March 2nd, and it was "Processed through the sort facility" in Chicago on 3/3?

No, you should not be worried at all based on that message. I always get that on all my orders from him. You will likely get it this week.