Dealing with Jersey Baron

DJ Rhea

Bought two jerseys from JB and paid on the 22nd of November. I know he said it would be two weeks for the customization. I sent him a message this past Monday Monday asking if he received payment since I got the receipt but hadn’t heard anything.  The 6th was the end of two weeks so I sent him a message today inquiring again. I know y’all say they are pretty responsive with the emails and they were quick to email back before payment. Just wanted to make sure there’s not an issue in their email.  Has anyone else had any luck?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, CanesCop86 said:

Bought two jerseys from JB and paid on the 22nd of November. I know he said it would be two weeks for the customization. I sent him a message this past Monday Monday asking if he received payment since I got the receipt but hadn’t heard anything.  The 6th was the end of two weeks so I sent him a message today inquiring again. I know y’all say they are pretty responsive with the emails and they were quick to email back before payment. Just wanted to make sure there’s not an issue in their email.  Has anyone else had any luck?

I have had an issue with my mail getting caught up in their spam filter, you might want to message him through eBay if he continues not to respond. 

Also, you bought the jersey the day before Thanksgiving. I’m sure when he said two weeks, that was the usual time period and didn’t take into account the customizer being closed until the following Monday. I think you’re probably premature and your two weeks should start on Monday the 27th, and 2 weeks isn’t up until Monday the 11th. 

On 6/14/2017 at 3:02 PM, redwingsdownunder said:

My first seamless dealing with JB. He (they?) had my order to Australia in 7 days which is at the fast end considering we had a public holiday on Monday. 

Seamless dealing with JB here too. Can't speak highly enough of their service. They shipped to EPS for customising (including two patches), and they even printed some reference photo examples I wanted to include. Then EPS shipped to me after customisation. Happy little vegemite here.

Edited by SoNowWhat?

2 hours ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Superb vegemite reference. No one is going to get that but us though........

;) It’s all about broadening horizons. 

Think of it as the Aussie version of spotted d!ck

Edited by SoNowWhat?

9 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I have had an issue with my mail getting caught up in their spam filter, you might want to message him through eBay if he continues not to respond. 

Also, you bought the jersey the day before Thanksgiving. I’m sure when he said two weeks, that was the usual time period and didn’t take into account the customizer being closed until the following Monday. I think you’re probably premature and your two weeks should start on Monday the 27th, and 2 weeks isn’t up until Monday the 11th. 

I’m not worried about them flaking or anything. I just wanted to make sure he got the payment. I was imagining they were based in Canada and didn’t celebrate US Thanksgiving. That was my poor assumption I guess. Thanks fitz for the info.

29 minutes ago, CanesCop86 said:

I’m not worried about them flaking or anything. I just wanted to make sure he got the payment. I was imagining they were based in Canada and didn’t celebrate US Thanksgiving. That was my poor assumption I guess. Thanks fitz for the info.

If you paid the invoice and got a receipt, it went through. IIRC they past time I bought a customized one from JB earlier in the year, it was pretty quiet. No acknowledgements or status updates. Just a ship notice after a couple weeks.

46 minutes ago, CanesCop86 said:

You could be right, I have been wrong once or twice. 

32 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You could be right, I have been wrong once or twice. 

Canada doesn’t close for US thanksgiving :)

JB is great to deal with. I’m sure they sent the jersey to the guy who customizes most of their jerseys. It’s all locally done in Toronto. 

I have to think that if there is a delay, it’s the customizer because of the Christmas/Haunukkah/Kwanzaa gift rush and the guy doing lots of retailers jerseys too. 

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

We come from a land down under...

now that's just Overkill.

2 hours ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Crikey mate, what gave us away......

I reckon it musta been our Akubras n Drizabones cobber. 

As an aside, I just got done watching Glitch. It’s an Australian show with Ozzie actors. I had to turn on the closed captions a few times to understand what they were saying ?