Has anyone heard anything about when the Coyotes' Kachina jersey will become available in a Canadian made 2.0?

architecht13

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any board members from the Phoenix area?

This related to your usps issue with delivering it before they open?

Yup. And had resolution to it. Major major props to Artcraft.

For those who don't know the situation, I called them to ask if a note was left or anything because the package was attempted to be delivered hours before they were open. I didn't want the post office to continuously attempt to deliver that early since they'd never be open.

Artcraft explained that they did not receive a notice or anything and suggested contacting the post office and were very nice about it. I explained trying to contact the post office, it was located at, was never going to work because it was busy for 6 hours straight prior to talking to Artcraft.

I hung up the phone expecting to be at the mercy of the Post Office and fully expected to get the package returned to me in five days after spending money to overnight it. But sure enough 25 minutes after my phone call I get a text update saying the package was delivered.

Artcraft went and picked up the package from the post office for me! I couldn't believe that a company would do that, especially without even being asked.

So far I couldn't say enough words to say how great Artcraft is. It's been a pleasure talking to Roxanne the few times I've called.

Yup. And had resolution to it. Major major props to Artcraft.

For those who don't know the situation, I called them to ask if a note was left or anything because the package was attempted to be delivered hours before they were open. I didn't want the post office to continuously attempt to deliver that early since they'd never be open.

Artcraft explained that they did not receive a notice or anything and suggested contacting the post office and were very nice about it. I explained trying to contact the post office, it was located at, was never going to work because it was busy for 6 hours straight prior to talking to Artcraft.

I hung up the phone expecting to be at the mercy of the Post Office and fully expected to get the package returned to me in five days after spending money to overnight it. But sure enough 25 minutes after my phone call I get a text update saying the package was delivered.

Artcraft went and picked up the package from the post office for me! I couldn't believe that a company would do that, especially without even being asked.

So far I couldn't say enough words to say how great Artcraft is. It's been a pleasure talking to Roxanne the few times I've called.

Nice glad to hear it work out

Looks like the Coyotes auctioned off their throwback gamers. Here are the finalized prices, I am very sad that I missed the auction.

http://azcoyotes.auction-bid.org/micro2.php?hc_location=ufi

Shane Doan - $5,500

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - $3,600

Tobias Rieder - $3,000

Connor Murphy - $2,700

Klas Dahlbeck - $2,200

Mike Smith - $2,100

Mark Arcobello - $2,050

Martin Erat - $1,750

Doug Vitale - $1,000

David Moss - $1,000

Michael Stone - $1,000