Lengthy Wait with CSL?

Jdems93

I get that... but I find the phrasing very odd.

"Its not made anymore"

I suppose that could just mean nameplates aren't made... but if the material itself isn't made anymore, that means they can't make white jerseys anymore.

I'd be willing to bet somebody mispoke...Reebok/CCM isn't going to change things up with only 2 and a half seasons left on the contract I really doubt you'll see them change anything up unless they opt to switch the Reebok branding to CCM (even that I doubt will happen). I have no inside information, but just what I've been told by people in the know so again I'm just speaking on what I think will happen. Junkyard might be able to add some more to this, but I think it will be 2017-18 before we see anything new jersey styles in the NHL...and if CCM wins the next jersey bid we may be stuck with Edge jerseys for another decade.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the discussion around All Star Jerseys pictures that the material on those looked different. Could it simply be a switch in material? I saw a game worn Duncan Keith ASG jersey at the game Sunday for auction, but it was far away and they wouldn't let you get too close but it didn't appear to be airknit/edge material.

Again just theories.

Another thing would be that this could explain the flood of the market with the Flyers team issued blanks... They could have cleared out their Reebok Edge stock because something else is coming.