2015-2016 New Jersey Watch

Hollywood Cannon

When did every teams "alternate" jerseys become their "heritage" jerseys?

Rangers, I understand, but then Ottawa, and now the Sharks?

The design elements including the shoulder patches and the O were taken from Ottawa Senators teams from the early 1900s which is why it is often referred to as a heritage jersey.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe JB is a Reebok Rep that they have aloud to sell the S H I T on eBay to get to other collectors

Just a Thought

I don't know how all this stuff works, but he must have some sort of deal directly with Reebok since some people have claimed that some of the jerseys he sells aren't even available in Reebok's catalogue/wholesale. Maybe because he agrees to buy x amount of every single jersey they release or such a large amount of 2.0 jerseys, they go out of their way to supply him around the same time they supply the teams with jerseys (seems like he gets new stuff slightly after teams might get it, as in he just got the Avalanche thirds now).

Bruins Winter Classic

pic.twitter.com/xZULS4jjUE

Looks like felt letters with the zig zag stitching like the old Sabres thirds.

Try this link

https://twitter.com/nhlbruins/status/657980312522235904

Edited by AlereFlammam

Their first NHL jersey, but then in black instead of brown?

Edited by Silverback53

I don't know how all this stuff works, but he must have some sort of deal directly with Reebok since some people have claimed that some of the jerseys he sells aren't even available in Reebok's catalogue/wholesale. Maybe because he agrees to buy x amount of every single jersey they release or such a large amount of 2.0 jerseys, they go out of their way to supply him around the same time they supply the teams with jerseys (seems like he gets new stuff slightly after teams might get it, as in he just got the Avalanche thirds now).

He can get discontinued jerseys as well. I saw that he got the Blackhawks 2009 Winter Classic 2.0s and I asked him about getting the Caps 2011 ones, he can do that too but he would only do it if there was enough interest...

I don't mind the Bruins Winter Classic jerseys. The true collar neck is a pretty cool touch. They would have been better with brown instead of black though.

Not sure how this link will work from my phone, but I just saw this. Looks like it's going to be nice.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CanadiensMTL/status/661326242503897088?s=09

Call me crazy but I actually am kinda opening up to the new isles thirds after seeing them on ice. Wonder if JB will get them...

They don't look so bad "in action".

And yes, he probably will.

I have no experience with this, but I'm going to guess the team sends Set 1 in at the same time, so you'll be waiting until that happens.

Edited by mfitz804

I didn't want to start a new thread on this, but I have an unfortunate scenario. Sadly Chris Kelly just broke his left femur and is out (according to the Globe) for a minimum of six months.

He was wearing Boston's home jersey, which I just pre-ordered from MeiGray. Obviously, it's awful that this happened to Kelly. Hands down, he is my favorite NHLer... check out my avatar.

I am now wondering if MeiGray will ship that jersey early or if they will wait until mid January when the rest of the set ones are ready. Again, it's awful and I will feel strange getting it. I hope he's able to return for the playoffs.

I can only speak for a flyers jersey but it should come to meigray with the entire set 1. If you wanted to you could move your deposit to the same value or higher I believe.

I didn't want to start a new thread on this, but I have an unfortunate scenario. Sadly Chris Kelly just broke his left femur and is out (according to the Globe) for a minimum of six months.

He was wearing Boston's home jersey, which I just pre-ordered from MeiGray. Obviously, it's awful that this happened to Kelly. Hands down, he is my favorite NHLer... check out my avatar.

I am now wondering if MeiGray will ship that jersey early or if they will wait until mid January when the rest of the set ones are ready. Again, it's awful and I will feel strange getting it. I hope he's able to return for the playoffs.

If he was taken directly to the hospital in equipment, it's also possible the jersey was simply cut from him and tossed in a trashcan. If someone is strapped down to stabilize his leg and hip (like with a broken femur), they may not have bothered with having him thrashing around to get his gear off the upper body.

Steve Moore's jersey from the night that Bertuzzi destroyed him, which had been preordered already through MeiGray, met this fate.

If he was taken directly to the hospital in equipment, it's also possible the jersey was simply cut from him and tossed in a trashcan. If someone is strapped down to stabilize his leg and hip (like with a broken femur), they may not have bothered with having him thrashing around to get his gear off the upper body.

Steve Moore's jersey from the night that Bertuzzi destroyed him, which had been preordered already through MeiGray, met this fate.

Last year when Foligno was stretchered off the ice his jersey was cut off of him and MeiGray ended up getting and selling the jersey cut in half.

Just watched the Kelly injury play, that was really unfortunate. He just kind of wiped out and fell badly, he didn't even have that much help from his opponent. shame, and supposedly the most painful fracture you can have.

Call me crazy but I actually am kinda opening up to the new isles thirds after seeing them on ice. Wonder if JB will get them...

He just posted them.

If the Habs are just tweeting sneak peeks at their Winter Classic jersey did the Baron make a mistake by listing these knit hats already?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291594788473?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

If the Habs are just tweeting sneak peeks at their Winter Classic jersey did the Baron make a mistake by listing these knit hats already?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291594788473?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The Bruins and Habs both wore their's during warm-ups on October 10th.