2015-2016 New Jersey Watch

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawks did too & it really pissed some people off. Small tidbits from angles that make it look no different from the regular away jersey lol. JUST SHOW THE WHOLE DAMB THING ALREADY!

Are you ready?

12301757_1229172647097848_66089998793236

Grotesque, looks like Monaco's strip.

Not terrible... I think the angled logo makes it look better than if it was the same one they've been using outdoors recently.

Nvm

Edited by LAK74

He's wearing a premier though, not sure I'd assume they are gonna wear nameplates until I see them in action

Team's press release mentions nameplates, so just citing that...

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=789249&navid=DL|DET|home

Last sentence of last paragraph.

Hawks did too & it really pissed some people off. Small tidbits from angles that make it look no different from the regular away jersey lol. JUST SHOW THE WHOLE DAMB THING ALREADY!

Hate to be that guy, but I was not a fan. You'll find out tomorrow (or rather, later today), should be earlier in the day than the Red Wings did it. Believe they will be sold right at store open (10am cst)

Atleast they're keeping the chainstitching on the crest. Needless to say will be a day one pick up from the baron

indoEdge SS Chain Stitching on crest and tomahawk logos looks identical to normal away indoEdge ones. Haven't seen a 2.0 SS but I assume it's the same.

Are you saying they'll have indo edge authentics at the Hawks store tomorrow and premiers? Or am I misunderstanding

Yes, both indoEdge and Premier are there already. Blanks and some reebok prelettered.

I don't think there will be 2.0s, as I've never seen any 2.0s there.

Edit: I'm just realizing the indoEdge may just be a limited run for display, I can update back in an hour or so.

Edited by tcmstr