2015-2016 New Jersey Watch

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting... I'm gonna go with "good, not great"... though I know some are going to hate them using the Rockies logo.

Count me in the camp that hates it. Not a complete rip-off which makes me feel a little better, but not a whole lot. Are the designers at Reebok that much out of ideas that they cannot come up with a brand new one? Isn't the Stadium Series jerseys supposed to be "futuristic"?

I like it better than I thought I would. I thought the "C" looked out of place as a shoulder patch, but I am kind of liking it as a primary crest.

Its derivative of the old Colorado Rockies jerseys, which were derivative of the Colorado state flag.

I don't mind the C part since that is indeed part of the state flag. However, putting it in a mountain just makes it look like it just copied the Rockies logo. They Couldn't have just made a large C and not put it in the mountain?

While I still have some hope it appears to be wishful thinking that Montreal will be switching back to vintage fonts with the new jerseys. They really need to drop the rounded lettering, white gap on the road numbers and bloated numbers on the homes.

Geez man... Buffalo continues to disappoint. First the name "Beauts" and now a ridiculously plain and boring jersey. That's a shame.

I can't believe they got away with calling a team something so sexist. I guess the Barefoot & Pregnants was harder to fit on a jersey.

Though, it would have made for an interesting jersey crest.

• 2 weeks later...

If they actually go with those I'll be so stoked. But I think that tweet was most likely meant as a playful joke on Twitter, more than a serious suggestion.

So the Ducks are getting Mighty again... that's awesome... but I still like the old jerseys better. I just don't know if I like the color scheme with the third jersey. But I definitely like the return of the Mighty Duck logo.

Not sure about how I feel about the Ducks jersey. Love the crest, just doesnt seem right with the Orange. Needless to say I'm sure it will be finding it's way in to my closet

Also I really like the Avs new third

Edited by Jdems93