2015-2016 New Jersey Watch

Hollywood Cannon

I am also a fan of the Mighty Duck coming back, but I am not sure I like it on the orange jersey.

The Colorado third is way cooler than I thought it would be.

Edited by mfitz804

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think the Avs are taking a big step backwards. I loved their prior alternate. Also, words cannot describe how much I hate one layer names and numbers, it looks sloppy IMO.

Edited by orangecrush8

I noticed the SS patch was the Minnesota version, so I was really hoping it was just some bs photoshop job that managed to get some media attention... but then I read the article that it was a rendering based on what they heard the jerseys were going to be. I reallllllly hope it's not true. And I reallllly hope they don't destroy the Hawks sweaters for their game.

Not sure if it's just covering up for the leak, or if it's the truth, but the person behind the official DRW Reddit account posted earlier today that those were not the Stadium Series jerseys for the wings. Here's the link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DetroitRedWings/comments/3gmczs/possible_leaked_stadium_series_sweater/ctzsr5a

If those are truly the Stadium Series jerseys, then they've amazingly managed to hit a new low. Those will go down as the worst jerseys in the history of the NHL. Just awful. Literally nothing good about them at all.

I love the IDEA of the Mighty logo on orange, but its the color of that back triangle that's throwing it off. Not enough contrast. Make it black, then it would go. Preferrably they would make it green...but I doubt the ducks would ever succumb to reason and add a good contrasting color to their mix.

I still would've preferred the third to be the anniversary throwbacks. But this is a step in the right direction.

Apparently someone at IceJerseys is really looking to shake up the jerseys this year. Screenshot taken yesterday:

1B4BFD0A-D94A-4AF7-A3F7-EC01935A1D8C_zps

The Stadium Series jerseys are another one where I will have to see in person before I make a complete judgment on them. However, just based off the concepts they do look pretty poor.

I don't think those sashes work on hockey jerseys. They should have those just stick to soccer uniforms.

Apparently someone at IceJerseys is really looking to shake up the jerseys this year. Screenshot taken yesterday:

1B4BFD0A-D94A-4AF7-A3F7-EC01935A1D8C_zps

Apparently they spend enough time on this board to know how to troll Guam. Put Jagr back on the Caps and trade Ovi Edited by DC Red Wings

That's awesome! Oh boy, get your orders in with JerseyBaron now boys!

• 3 weeks later...