MeiGray Group Expo 2015 - July 18, 2015

mfitz804

Any of you jerks that are going had better stop by my table and introduce yourselves, dammit!

Actually, scratch that. Everyone but Flyer fans welcome.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't purchased a ticket. Is one allowed to do so at the door? Not sure I'll be making it but if it turns out I can, just want to know my options.

There are no tickets. You need to purchase registration to get the Skeletor scribble and access to the warehouse sale afterwards but there's no cost for actual admittance.

I think you can get it at the door, but not 100% sure. I would call meigray tomorrow or Friday.

Wondering if they are doing raffles again during the expo. I'm assuming not since I see no mention of it.

I'm undecided so I just want to know what my options are. I'll e-mail Barry, I bought 2 jerseys this week so I think he'll be willing to take the time.

Incidentally, I e-mailed Barry who informed me that one can register at the door and get all of the included benefits.

Looks like the Meigray summer sale terms should be coming soon based on their website. I expect mid to late afternoon for the terms to be released.

Summer sale terms have been released, about 12 hours earlier than last year. Pretty much the same terms of last year just the years moved up by one.

PLEASE NOTE, THOUGH, THAT THE SALE DOES NOT BEGIN UNTIL SATURDAY, JULY 18 AT OUR EXPO.

IT BEGINS ON-LINE AFTER THE EXPO WAREHOUSE KICKOFF ENDS ON SATURDAY EVENING, TIME TBA.

For those of you visiting us tomorrow in preparation for Saturday's Expo, please do not ask us to honor Summer Sale terms in advance of the Warehouse Kickoff. AND PLEASE DO NOT MOVE, HIDE, OR OTHERWISE HANDLE JERSEYS YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO PURCHASE UNTIL SATURDAY.

Thanks for your cooperation. Now here’s what our 2015 Summer Sale will look like beginning Saturday evening:

MEIGRAY’S 2015 SUMMER SALE

Save Two Ways!! Save Now and Save Later!!

Spend $1,000 Now, Get $100 off a 2015-16 Pre-order ($595 and up)

TO EXPEDITE ORDERS, PLEASE INSERT CREDIT CARD SECURITY CODE A SECOND TIME,

IN SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS PORTION OF ON-LINE ORDER FORM TO CONFIRM SPECIAL PRICING.

CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE NOT COMPLETED PRE-ORDER PAYMENTS, OUTSTANDING ORDERS, OR ARE BEHIND IN LAYAWAY PAYMENTS MUST SETTLE THEIR BALANCES BEFORE BEING ELIGIBLE TO ORDER FROM SUMMER SALE.

Term and Conditions. Please Read Carefully

· Sale ends Monday, September 7 at 11:59 PM ET.

· Orders will be shipped in the order they are received. Due to expected volume, please allow 7-10 days for processing.

· On-line orders are encouraged to ensure availability. Ignore retail price. Sale price will be processed manually by MGG.

· MULTIPLE SALE OPTIONS MAY NOT BE COMBINED ON A SINGLE JERSEY.

· DISCOUNT COUPONS & GRAB BAG CERTIFICATES MAY NOT BE USED FOR SUMMER SALE.

· THIS SALE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER SALE.

· IF PAYING BY CHECK/MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL, PAYMENT MUST BE POSTMARKED WITHIN 48 HOURS. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE HELD 15 BUSINESS DAYS TO CLEAR.

· IF PAYING BY PAYPAL, FOR PRICE ADJUSTMENT SEND PAYMENT TO ************************ SEPARATELY, NOT THROUGH SECURE ORDERING SYSTEM.

· NO LAYAWAYS. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED. ALL SALES FINAL. RETURNS NOT PERMITTED.

· ITEMS LISTED AS “NEW ARRIVALS” ARE NOT ON SALE.

· MGG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ASTERISK OMISSIONS ON CONSIGNMENT ITEMS. EVERY SALE ITEM IS SUBJECT TO MGG APPROVAL.

· 2014-15 JERSEYS, CLEARANCE ITEMS, CONSIGNMENT ITEMS (marked with an asterisk *), NEW ARRIVALS, & ITEMS SPECIFICIALLY EXCLUDED ARE NOT ON SALE.

2013-2014 NHL-MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (meigray.com)

· Take 25% off any regular-season, playoffs or Stanley Cup Final game-worn jersey from 2013-14.

· Take 25% off any training camp, pre-season or practice jersey from 2013-14.

· Take 25% off any game-issued jersey from 2013-14.

2002-03 through 2012-13 NHL-MGG (meigray.com and nhlgameworn.com)

· Buy any regular-season, playoffs, or Stanley Cup Final game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2012-13 and take a second jersey from 2002-03 through 2012-13 of equal or lesser value FOR FREE.

· Take 40% off any regular-season, playoffs, or Stanley Cup Final game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2012-13.

· Take 25% off any game-issued jersey from 2002-03 through 2012-13.

· Take 25% off any training camp, pre-season or practice jersey from 2002-03 thru 2012-13.

Goal Pucks and Game-Used Pucks

· Take 10% off any Puck in stock.

Hockey equipment (meigray.com)

· Take 50% off NY Rangers equipment in stock.

· Take 25% off Washington Capitals and NJ Devils equipment in stock from 2013-14 or earlier.

· Columbus Blue Jackets, Dallas Stars, Nashville Predators and Philadelphia Flyers equipment is NOT ON SALE.

AHL-MGG (meigray.com)

· Take 50% off any 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, or 2008-09 AHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

· Take 50% off any pre-AHL-MGG Program AHL jerseys in stock.

· Take 30% off any game-issued AHL jersey.

ECHL-MGG (meigray.com)

· Buy one ECHL-MGG jersey from 2012-13 or earlier, take a second ECHL-MGG jersey from 2012-13 or earlier of equal or lesser value FOR FREE.

· Take 40% off any 2013-14 or earlier ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

2007-2008, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14 NBA & MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (nbagameworn.com)

· Take 50% off any game-worn jersey in stock from 2007-08 through 2011-12.

· Take 35% off any game-worn jersey in stock from 2012-13.

· Take 20% off any game-worn jersey in stock from 2013-14.

· Take 10% off any GAME-ISSUED JERSEY or any other Game-worn item.

Dallas Mavericks, New York Knicks, Toronto Raptors (meigray.com)

· Take 50% off any jersey in stock.

New York Jets and Philadelphia Eagles (meigray.com)

· Take 50% off any item in stock.

San Diego Chargers and Washington Redskins (meigray.com)

· Buy any 2012 or 2013 item, get a second 2012 or 2013 item of equal or lesser value for free.

· Take 40% off any 2012 or 2013 jersey, helmet or football.

· Take 25% off any 2014 jersey or football.

USTA-MGG Match-Used Authentication Program (meigray.com)---ONLINE ORDERS ONLY

· Buy any Match-Used Ball, take a second Match-Used ball of equal or lesser value FREE.

· Take 25% off any Match-used Ball in stock.

· Take 25% off any Autographed Photo or Autographed Ball in stock.

· Take 15% off any Framed and Autographed Display Piece in stock.

· Buy one USTA Serves Ball at $10, Get One Free.

ALL OTHER ITEMS … SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT? MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER, AND MEIGRAY WILL RESPOND WITH AN ACCEPTANCE, A REJECTION, OR A COUNTER-OFFER WITHIN 72 HOURS

Thanks. We'll see many of you Saturday ... and start processing those orders on line Saturday night.

Probably a dumb question, but... how do I know which teams are MGG Program teams and which aren't? I've roughly paid attention and know a few like CBJ, Dallas, Devils, etc. but want to know for sure!

It changes slightly from year to year. For the 2014-15 season they had the following teams in their program:

Boston

Columbus

Dallas

Edmonton

Florida

Los Angeles

Nashville

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Toronto

Washington

In 2013-14 season, they had fewer teams. The difference is that Colorado left the program while Toronto came back after a few years of doing it themselves and Columbus joined on for the first time ever.

They used to have other teams too like the Rangers up until 2010 when Steiner then took over. I think Ottawa, Islanders, Calgary, Tampa, and Atlanta were at some point part of the program as well but not 100% sure.

Edited by Devilsguy

Awesome, thanks. Surprised they don't have a current list on their site anywhere I could find.

No problem and there is a place where they had a list as I saw it the other day, but having a hell of a time finding it again.

Basically anything on their website that doesn't have an asterisk (*) in the listing is a program jersey. Ones with asterisks means that it is a consignment jersey so Meigray technically doesn't own the jersey.

It changes slightly from year to year. For the 2014-15 season they had the following teams in their program:

Boston

Columbus

Dallas

Edmonton

Florida

Los Angeles

Nashville

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Toronto

Washington

In 2013-14 season, they had fewer teams. The difference is that Colorado left the program while Toronto came back after a few years of doing it themselves and Columbus joined on for the first time ever.

They used to have other teams too like the Rangers up until 2010 when Steiner then took over. I think Ottawa, Islanders, Calgary, Tampa, and Atlanta were at some point part of the program as well but not 100% sure.

MGG only got one set of Leafs jerseys. The rest are still handled by Realsports.

True, I failed to mention that the Toronto program was announced as a bit of a "partnership" rather than a full-on takeover of their program.

Ready for the show. Bringing 23 jerseys to the expo. All Flyers. Stop by my table after you get bored of Mike :)

Found the list on the website. Looks like I was wrong about Florida.

MeiGray has agreements with these 10 clubs: Boston, Columbus, Dallas, Edmonton, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Nashville, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington.

I wonder what time people will start to line up for the warehouse. Last year I was one of the first in line, but this year there isn't anything I am extremely anxious to get and the ones I do have interest in, I am pretty sure at least most will be there whenever I get there. I plan on getting there about 4ish.

I think gameworn.us is going to have a table and live-stream the expo. Not sure if they are going to fill up the entire 7 hours of airtime they are going to do, but I have to say it's different.

Any of you jerks that are going had better stop by my table and introduce yourselves, dammit!

Actually, scratch that. Everyone but Flyer fans welcome.

I'll stop by.