Preds new threads

Mach_9

The white one seems too much like a practice jersey to me, don't really like it all that much. The dark one though, that looks nice.

I don't like either of them. The dark one is way too busy with the white panels under the arms and on the bottom of the arms. The silver down the shoulders doesn't appear to be the shiny fabric they've used all these years, it looks washed out. The yellow shoulder separator trim is unnecessary. I like the wordmark on the white jersey, but the crest looks too small. I like that they retained the number font. Overall, I'd grade them a D+.

I don't like either of them. The dark one is way too busy with the white panels under the arms and on the bottom of the arms. The silver down the shoulders doesn't appear to be the shiny fabric they've used all these years, it looks washed out. The yellow shoulder separator trim is unnecessary. I like the wordmark on the white jersey, but the crest looks too small. I like that they retained the number font. Overall, I'd grade them a D+.

Right there with you DR- they look like practice jerseys and I am not a fan of that front striping. There also seems like there should be something else on the shoulder between the logo and the number- too much white- not a fan.

Not great but not horrible. Most of the designs so far have extra stuff that isn't needed.

Preds.jpg

I like them ok, but have a few really big issues with a few details.

I hate the white part on the dark jerseys sleeves. Why is it there? What's the point? It makes me just nuts that the blue just stops like that when it should continue all the way down the arm.

I also don't like the yellow piping that cuts across the upper chest from the armpit to the neck. It is going to crowd the main team logo and especially any captian's C or assistant's A's, crowd any commemorative patches on the other side and just looks too busy. You can have your fancy white side panels, but end them at the armpits and don't run the trim out from under the armpit like that. They'd look a lot cleaner and better. That's much more of an issue with Reebok's template than it is with the Predators.

I think the white ones are ok, but would have preferred the gray area to be blue for more contrast.

Excellent photo, Jeff. It makes Gnash looks like he is wearing a cast on his right arm. The one good thing about these jerseys is that they are not vomit yellow. They might look better in person, but it doesn't make me too excited to see what lies ahead for the rest of the NHL.

They're all starting to look like football jerseys, aren't they....

Reebok does make all the NFL uniforms, after all. Notice on all the new NHL jerseys, the NFL Equipment-like shield (happens to be the NHL logo) on the neck,. The Reebok football jersey influence is certainly present in some of the new shirts.

I still don't like the half blue/half white arms on the dark ones. That's just stupid.

I went to NHL.com and previewed some pics with the players names and numbers. I like them a little more, not enough to buy one, though, definitely not for the prices they want. I like the white one better, maybe because those stupid white forearms don't stick out so much, it blends with the base color. I like the front wordmark, too.

Ok, here's what I'd like to see different right off the bat. Solid blue arms on the blue jersey and and blue shoulders on the white jersey.

PredsD.jpgPredsW.jpg

I'd also like to see the yellow piping from the arm pits to the neck go away and the logo on the white one to match the blue one too.

Totally unrelated, but that just reminds me of "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

GEEK!!

Jeff, those actually look better than they do now but still just way too practice-like.