Sign in to follow this  
zilch

Any other league jersey forums

Sorry have no idea if this is the right place for this, but I also collect baseball jerseys and wanted to know if anyone has a forum as GREAT as this one for baseball?

I've asked this question before and...no luck. Apparently there used to be one, but it's been dead for a while.

That said, the members here are pretty diverse, and there are quite a few baseball jersey collectors here as well (like myself), so I'm sure if you need help with something, we'd be able to point you in the right direction.

Sounds good. I would assume all you really need is Henderson's book that pretty much tells you everything for baseball, but would be nice to get others feedback and what not

There's some baseball knowledge here. Ask away. Let's keep it in the correct area though.

Also been looking for a baseball forum. Would also be interested in that book :)

Sorry guys for the late response but the name of the book is Game Worn MLB Jersey Guide. I think it's on Amazon I got it from eBay.

There's some baseball knowledge here. Ask away. Let's keep it in the correct area though.

Is there a certain forum topic or catagory to post for baseball