Locker room sports rimouski oceanic crosby jersey

I've wanted one of these forever and this is the only place I know that has them. I know they aren't completely authentic but I can't find any real authentic ones and u was wondering if there was any flaws with this one. (I dont know how to add a pic but i was hoping one of you would check out the post on ebay or on the websote) Thanks for the help in advance guys

I know some people frown on this practice but if you are keeping the jersey for sure I think you should find a GU or better yet GI Oceanic jersey from that era in your appropriate size, then strip and reatrribute it.

What does GU and GI mean? Sorry I'm kinda new to the hockey jersey game. I've been more of a football collector and there isn't as much of the blanks to authentics or stripping jerseys down with those

Game-used, and game-issued (lettered for a player for game use but not actually used).

I've seen these jerseys in person. Locker Room has done a lot of my jerseys. They are 20 minutes from my work.

I've also been thinking about one of these...super nice jersey.

Also, I'm pretty sure they are open to off ebay sales at a lower price. Also have a good return policy if you're not happy.