A "jersey collecting is an illness" thread.

mfitz804

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Despite being overruled THOUSANDS of times, my keyboard still tries to replace "jersey" with "Jessy."  I'm confident that I have never intentionally typed that word, or name, or whatever it's supposed to be. 

If you have an iPhone, add a text replacement for "jersey" and it should help.  I had to do that with mine.  Got sick of texting people the words "duck" and "ducking" all the time :lol:

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It could be WAY worse than jersey related terms....

yes, that happened to mmmaaahhhhh, a friend of mine.

Oddly I've been getting google ads for used military vehicles today. No flipping idea why that should be. Google, you crazy.

10 minutes ago, SoNowWhat? said:

yes, that happened to mmmaaahhhhh, a friend of mine.

Oddly I've been getting google ads for used military vehicles today. No flipping idea why that should be. Google, you crazy.

Any chance you were googling where to find a hummer?

:)

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Any chance you were googling where to find a hummer?

:)

GAAAHAHAHAHHA! 

No.

• 2 months later...

I said to a mate of mine here on Saturday I'd probably send a bunch of my blanks off at the end of November to be customised assuming I could get through November without buying a jersey. Well low and behold what should appear on Ebay on Sunday but a blank I've been after for a fair while........

Blanks sent from here Monday.

Some additional context, I arrived home on Thursday night after 3 plus weeks in the US so I totally needed to be spending on jerseys. Send help.

11 hours ago, Double J said:

I just ordered another Oilers edge 2.0 in the old home royal/Orange because it was on for $160 CAD. My name is Double J and I'm a jerseyholic.

Around these parts, that’s nothing. 20 of them would still be nothing!! No confession required!

47 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Around these parts, that’s nothing. 20 of them would still be nothing!! No confession required!

they have to learn to Crawl before running with the Big Dogs 

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

All mine are Red Wings apart from a Howe Vipers so yeah I can rotate them inconspicuously.

Nahhh NONE of us buy basically identical jerseys..,

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a jersey on eBay. Then found the same jersey on eBay for double the price. Wasn’t happy I got a good deal, was pissed that the new one wasn’t an away jersey because I just bought the home.