Is CoolHockey.com OK?

I was looking at ordering a NHL Authentic jersey from CoolHockey.com, but noticed that their price was about $100 less than the same jersey on NHL.com.

Are they an authorised distributor, do they sell fakes, or what's going on with CoolHockey?

They're legit, you're good.

Not sure if they're 1.0 or 2.0, but they're definitely Canadian made authentics.

Edited by JoeM7392

I ordered a Blackhawks 2.0 from there and it was 100% legit, however, do not get it customized. The numbers and letters are close to what the teams use, but they use twill nameplates. If you are buying an authentic, you do not want a twill nameplate on an edge jersey; it looks awful.

That's what I'm doing; I'm sending it along to Exclusive Pro for customisation.

I ordered a Blackhawks 2.0 from there and it was 100% legit, however, do not get it customized. The numbers and letters are close to what the teams use, but they use twill nameplates. If you are buying an authentic, you do not want a twill nameplate on an edge jersey; it looks awful.

Legit site.

They usually have good prices/sales, but as said already, from what I have seen unless they have changed their formula, they use twill name plates on jerseys which looks awful.

I think they might actually use Edge nameplates when they sell an Edge jersey. I might be imagining things, but I've seen pickups posted on other forums where people have had edge nameplates on cool hockey authentic jerseys. I would double check with them first. I still wouldn't trust any customization on an authentic jersey that I haven't seen a sample of.

Edited by hockeyjerseyssuck