Which name plate to get?

Heya newbie question for you pro collectors...I recently picked up an Edge 2.0 vector logo team issue Flyers jersey. I want to make it as close to "one ice" as possible. JerseyBaron has two different name plates, the air knit and edge. Which should I order to make the most correct jersey possible? Thanks!

For the jersey you got, you need a black Edge nameplate.

Thank you! I plan to send to Ruberti's, they asked to send a name plate with it. They should have the correct # and letter fonts I assume? Now I just need to determine the name and #....

Good choice on Ruberti's. If you haven't already, read through JohnnyOnTheSpot's Flyers font guide; it's got some good info regarding the black jersey font:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4570

I just remembered something about the black Flyers jersey. For some reason, Ruberti's is now cutting the orange layer of the back numbers too large. This makes for too much orange area showing around the white layer, and it also increases the overall length of the back numbers so that they are too long. I had to have mine done over again. They still hand-cut these fonts from patterns, so I got around the problem by asking them to use their white jersey template for the back numbers, but of course using white on orange twill instead of the orange on black that was used on the white jerseys.

Thanks again! That's alot to take in...hopefully it's slow at work so I can read through it lol