Helping out a friend

rabinsurance

Over the past year or so, I have been selling off some of my collection via a friend of mine's ebay site. To make a long story short, about 5 years ago, he injured his back severely on the job and has been unable to work. His former employer has jacked him around for years, dragging things through the court. After 3 operations, he is worse today than 5 years ago. To help keep himself going, financially and mentally, he and his wife began selling items they would acquire on ebay. Mostly electronics, but he is a big hockey fan, like me. About a year ago, I decided to start parting with some of my collection, so I've been giving him jerseys to sell. Currently he has a few jerseys that might be of interest to some people here.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/cnpmentor

All the jerseys, except for the 2 small CBJ replicas, are from my collection. A white and a burgundy Lake Erie Monsters Edge 2.0 NWT, a white and a black Starter LA KIngs authentic NWT, size 54's with nameplates (even if they didn't actually use nameplates), a Starter replica Tampa Bay Lightning third jersey, a replica Switzerland 2002-era Nike NWT, a white Starter Panthers authentic NWT, and a few other replicas. I would very much appreciate anyone looking and bidding on these. Thanks a lot.

Edited by rabinsurance