2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing giving me second thoughts is that there is nothing written on the inside collar like "2017 Centennial Classic" or something along those lines.  Pretty much all the other specialty jerseys teams have been wearing have had something on the insider collar.

Also, if these are the jerseys, they are going with felt customization with the stitching detail in the numbers.   

Couldn't it just be one of their centennial season specialty jerseys, rather than the outdoor game? That might make more sense.

I hope it is the centennial game sweater.

I was actually hoping they would use the arenas design for the 2014 winter classic......guess they finally got it right this time around.

JB will have the new Penguins whites next week

Just saw on twitter the Bruins are scraping their current alts and will be using their winter classic jerseys as the new alt.

9 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

When do you think we should expect to see images of next year's jerseys?

Currently heavily under wraps from what I've heard. It's up to the individual teams, but why would you cannibalize your Holiday sales by releasing this (calendar) year? Also, I'd imagine after the WC/SS hype is over. What I don't know is if theres a point in Reebok's contract about when Adidas can announce. 

7 hours ago, tcmstr said:

Currently heavily under wraps from what I've heard. It's up to the individual teams, but why would you cannibalize your Holiday sales by releasing this (calendar) year? Also, I'd imagine after the WC/SS hype is over. What I don't know is if theres a point in Reebok's contract about when Adidas can announce. 

I agree. Maintain the hype and release them when training camp starts next year. That's when people will see the players in them and that will make people want them.

Assuming, of course, it's more than just a simple logo change. Then it's only us daffy bastards that will "need" new ones. 

Edited by mfitz804

anyone have any new info on whether the teams will add 100th anni patch to sweaters

beginning 1/1/2017?

JB has the Pens whites in, 50 and 52 currently. Rest of the sizes next week. Already ordered my white one

10 hours ago, PensFan77 said:

JB has the Pens whites in, 50 and 52 currently. Rest of the sizes next week. Already ordered my white one

just picked up the 50!

Will be sending it off to Pro Knitwear for customization once I receive.

On 10/22/2016 at 1:35 PM, PensFan77 said:

He has the larger sizes in now.  Patiently, patiently waiting for my size 46....

20 minutes ago, blurryhaze312 said:

He has the larger sizes in now.  Patiently, patiently waiting for my size 46....

Lol, I'm patiently waiting mine showing up. Is it Thursday yet?