Jersey display options

zilch

I thought there was a topic a long time ago about this and I couldn't find it or overlooked it. Basically I'm in the process of refinishing my basement and was looking for ideas to display my jerseys. I don't really care for shadow boxes, would love to do mannequin torsos but that would be expensive and a lot of space. Wondering if you guys had any other ideas.

And they have hollow backs and could also stand? I ordered 6 of those from local supply store for $10 a piece to see how the work. Kinda think they might be a little cheap, worse case I display the current 3 jerseys of the cards and blues on them.

Apologies for the poor quality photo but you get the idea. I went with a combo of shadow boxes and shelving that has IKEA clothing stands. They are $10 each and have a weighted base with an adjustable pole and a hanger top so you can display any size or height.

I thought there was a topic a long time ago about this and I couldn't find it or overlooked it. Basically I'm in the process of refinishing my basement and was looking for ideas to display my jerseys. I don't really care for shadow boxes, would love to do mannequin torsos but that would be expensive and a lot of space. Wondering if you guys had any other ideas.

These are the ones I use. Decent price and very well made.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002LLKAOM/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It depends on what type of jersey you are displaying though...never put an Edge in one of these but pre-Edge size 52 fit in them perfectly.

This is how they look...

20150610_220500_zps4bihsalv.jpg

The case on the far wall is one from Costco.ca (only available in Canada).

http://m.costco.ca/ProSport-2-Premium-Jersey-Display-Case.product.100075291.html?catalogId=11201&catalogId=11201&keyword=Jersey+display&langId=-24&langId=-24&storeId=10302&storeId=10302&refine=

The Costco cases are the cats Arse...they fit any size jersey and have their own built in hanger system which is very slick. They are made out of aluminum and plexiglass.

• 2 years later...