I am looking for a New Jersey Devils JM patch that they wore on their jerseys in the 05/06 season.

I looked on ebay and couldn't find one and have also looked at a couple of the online stores, and am unable to find one.

Brilliant edit: I figured I'd go ahead and make this the official patch want/trade/sell thread.

Since this has become an official patch thread, I have copied JeffB's post about good places to pick up patches and placed it here as well.

________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know if we've ever collected the jersey patch resources all in one place before.

These are all places I have bought from in the past and have had good experiences with.

http://murfandpat.com/ Good for older items. He also sells on ebay cheaper than his webstie, so look there first.

http://patchcollectibles.com/ Highly recommended

http://patchcollection.com/ Good service but does sell remakes

Ron Klimenko at igofivehole@gmail.com Good for older, hard to find things.

http://rivercitysports.com/ (this is a last resort due to their high shipping cost)

Also, National Emblem will sell direct, but you should have no problems getting their patches from ebay, patchcollection or patchcollectibles for less than full list price. Also, with National Emblem made patches, no matter who you buy them from, you need to remove the hard plastic backing before they can be sewn on.

http://www.nationalemblemcollectibles.com/specialevent1.php (scroll down for hockey)

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a sad note, I ordered the two patches from eBay seller AltaNHL on Feb. 1, and four weeks later, still no patches :( I e-mailed them twice, no response, and had to file a PayPal dispute to see if that'll prompt them to at least respond. Kinda' mad about it because according to their feedback, other buyers who ordered after me have already gotten their items.

On a sad note, I ordered the two patches from eBay seller AltaNHL on Feb. 1, and four weeks later, still no patches :( I e-mailed them twice, no response, and had to file a PayPal dispute to see if that'll prompt them to at least respond. Kinda' mad about it because according to their feedback, other buyers who ordered after me have already gotten their items.

I would be one of those people. I got it within 10 days of paying, but then again I'm in Canada.

I've had jerseys take over 3 weeks from states to get across customs, so its definitely not that unusual. Sucks hes not responding to emails though.

Speaking of late receptions, I bought a red NHL 2000 patch on the 15th from somebody in Grand Rapids, MI. I got it today...and it was shipped via USPS First Class. Yikes.

by the way, speaking of NHL 2000 patch, which one would be most appropriate for Canucks jerseys and does white/dark blue jersey matter?

Also, if anyone is selling any of the Canucks anniversary patches, please let me know :)

I always have received anything I ordered from them, however patches from altaNHL always take 3-4 weeks to get here. I never looked at the postmark date, however, so I won't throw blame around, yet :rolleyes: .

I agree that they take a while from them to arrive. I've never really looked at what the date was when they went into the mail compared to when I paid to see if there was a significant delay, but they've always arrived about the time I start to get antsy about the time it's taking.

Still, after a month they should be willing to answer emails. That's annoying that they aren't. Perhaps they are so used to impatient Americans expecting things to arrive in less than two weeks they just don't bother to reply hoping they stuff arrives and the problem goes away by itself.

Guys, if you are still looking for any patches that just never come up on ebay, I'd write to Ron Klimenko at igofivehole@gmail.com

He's from the forums at gameworn.net and he's got an extensive list of patches for sale.

To be honest, if you can find something on ebay, it's likely to be less expensive, but with Ron, you are going to get things I have never, ever seen on ebay and I have bought from him enough times now to recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have these Blackhawks shoulder patches?

blackhawks.JPG

There's a guy on eBay selling them right now but I dont think he's willing to take Paypal. I emailed him about it but we'll see. Anyway, just seeing if anyone else had them.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know where I'd be able to find an NHL Vintage 'V' logo? I'd like to add one to my Vancouver Canucks 3rd jersey from 2005-06. I tried River City Sports but they don't have any. eBay was bare too.

Anybody know where I'd be able to find an NHL Vintage 'V' logo? I'd like to add one to my Vancouver Canucks 3rd jersey from 2005-06. I tried River City Sports but they don't have any. eBay was bare too.

I think, they were never sold separately.

No, I don't think they were. I'm trying anyway though. I'm thinking of just buying an older Canucks jersey, taking the patch off and sewing it onto mine. It seems to be the same color so it might work.

Hey everyone... first-time poster.

I too am looking for a 94-style Canuck Place patch, have tried eBay, as well as Ron from Gameworn as recommended in an early post.

Anybody have any other suggestions?

I am also trying to find a 2 Pts. F.G. patch, but am a good deal less optimistic about that.

Thanks in advance!

I too am looking for a 94-style Canuck Place patch, have tried eBay, as well as Ron from Gameworn as recommended in an early post.

I am also trying to find a 2 Pts. F.G. patch, but am a good deal less optimistic about that.

Thanks in advance!

The 2 Pts. F. G. patches have been on ebay very regularly. They have probably been remade by someone and shouldn't be that hard to come by.

The 2 Pts. F. G. patches have been on ebay very regularly. They have probably been remade by someone and shouldn't be that hard to come by.

Yeah, unfortunately, the ones I've seen on eBay haven't been entirely accurate. Most tend to have the space between the lettering and the border too large compared to the real thing.

What can I say, I'm a stickler.

Thanks in advance!

I may be able to help you out regarding the 2 pts. F.G. patch. I'll keep you posted.

What can I say, I'm a stickler.

Then you will feel right at home with this crowd. :skaterred:

Thanks in advance!

I may be able to help you out regarding the 2 pts. F.G. patch. I'll keep you posted.

That would be great. I'm looking for the black version, if possible.

Oh NICE! Way to go there. I'm glad somebody here got it.

Hey, let me ask you something...are you interested in letting that Canuck Place patch go? That was the only one I really wanted.

Heh...that's exactly what I said too. Although...I DID pay about 50 bucks for the Rangers 9/11 ribbon...that's different though! Right? RIGHT???

• TMLFAN locked this topic