• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FuzzyPenguin bought my original Consol patch for the light blue alt jersey. You can check the dimensions that way if necessary.

I can take a pic of the measurements tonight, I was thinking about picking up one of those black ones myself. Aside from the size which may or may not be the same all the details appear to be right which is why I was assuming it was an original. Some of the ones on ebay are not quite right as is the case with pretty much every patch on the planet haha.

Yea I believe so, and I know they gave them out in the like ticket bundle they had. You got like a patch, a metal ticket, and like a magazine for the first game there. The details look exactly like the one I got from thebiggoalie that was an original off a jersey. Think you should be good on it.

Looking for a scott stevens kit for a white new jersey devils ccm jersey

Looking for an old school Devils ultrafil Xmas tree. Blank or customized, player doesn't matter. Size 48+ but preferably 50 and up. Can either trade or buy but would prefer to trade.

That's right my friend, come to the dark side...

I am still looking for Ultrafil Devils jerseys in size 56. Not game worn and in very nice condition. If you don't have one, but give me a tip that leads to me buying one, I'll personally pay you 10% of the purchase price as a finder's fee. ONLY if I buy it. If you find a really expensive one, I won't be buying it. Blank or customized, vintage or current colors, home or road.

Edited by mfitz804

I'm interested in purchasing jerseys, sticks, programs, pucks and souvenirs relating to the Springfield Indians. I collect replicas and game worns alike.

Black vector on white patch

PjHfaRp.png

I'm not sure if this would work, but its a thought I had recently.

What about using one off a 2010 Flyers replica WC?

The replicas for those were different than the normal replicas. The Vectors were patches. I would know, I have a replica WC.

I'm not sure if this would work, but its a thought I had recently.

What about using one off a 2010 Flyers replica WC?

The replicas for those were different than the normal replicas. The Vectors were patches. I would know, I have a replica WC.

Was definitely considering it but $40 seemed a tad excessive for just a patch. No worries though, thebiggoalie just hooked me up with one.

Your WC thread made me want one properly done up as well lol. So I've been stocking up on the correct pieces

Was definitely considering it but $40 seemed a tad excessive for just a patch. No worries though, thebiggoalie just hooked me up with one.

Your WC thread made me want one properly done up as well lol. So I've been stocking up on the correct pieces

Haha, nice!

• TMLFAN locked this topic