Looks like I'll have a better chance customizing it with a Stanley Cup 100th anniversary or NHL 75th anniversary patch instead of the 1994 Stanley Cup patch. Which would you choose?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with the sudden influx of legit 75th patches hitting the market that might be your easiest/cheapest bet.

Hey all,

I stupidly only bid on the Hyman # 11 University of Michigan Hockey City Classic game worn and did not win it. If anybody won two and is looking to unload one please contact me.

Steve

Bump

Looking for a Red Wordmark like the one shown on those Senators jerseys above (for a Wings jersey), or if someone has a dirt cheap Premier with a red wordmark I'll take that off your hands if you're not asking too much for it.

Found a box of WWW patches (2007-2008 ones), so I'm looking for a Blackhawks Edge 1.0, with Vector logo. Prefer blanks, but depending on player wouldn't mind a properly customized one.

46 or 50, 52 at the right price.

(hope this is okay)

month later, still looking, if anyone has leads, please let me know!

Hey did some digging couldn't really find too much except for an old eBay auction. Hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. Looking for the stylized version of the NYR crest that was on the Lady Liberty jersey on the shoulder area.

Thanks

post-25108-0-05483300-1455572141_thumb.j

Looking for a game worn Pavol Demitra (Any Team). Will pay top dollar or can trade.

Also always looking for game worn Rangers, especially Richter, Graves, Leetch and Lundqvist.

Anybody have a beat up or otherwise less than disireable Pro Player jersey they could part with for a decent price? Any team, color, or size would work.

Anyone have a spare US Flag patch for an ASG jersey? I ordered a couple from the guy on eBay that's in Canada, but I was hoping to find one in the US since his shipping tends to take a long time.

Anyone got a spare?

Looking for a Koho authentic Rangers 6100 (size 52) and an Isles Edge 1.0 (size 56). Both need to be blank and I could care less if they are white or blue.

And help me out friends, these two sizes should be comparable, right?

They are quite similar in size. That's the size I prefer for each.

Looking for a Koho authentic Rangers 6100 (size 52) and an Isles Edge 1.0 (size 56). Both need to be blank and I could care less if they are white or blue.

And help me out friends, these two sizes should be comparable, right?

KOHO Rangers in white would be branded CCM, FYI. I have a white in a size 52, blank, but missing the fight strap. Been meaning to get it replaced but haven't gotten around to it. If you're interested though, let me know.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for the following game used jerseys

Tampa bay lightning -

Vincent Lecavalier

Dwayne Roloson

Martin St Louis

Dave Andreychuk

Nikolai Khabibulin

Matthew Barnaby

Brad Richards (with 10 anniversary patch)

Pittsburgh Penguins -

Marian Hossa

Miroslav Satan

Ty Conklin

Will pay Top Dollar for any of those Game Used Lightning or Penguins Jerseys

If interested I have these game used jerseys for trade

2014-2015 Lightning Home Ryan Callahan game used jersey (with A)

2014-2015 lightning Home JT Brown game used jersey (playoff set worn all 3 rounds up until the cup)

2014-2015 lightning JT Brown Hockey Fights cancer warmup used jersey (signed)

2014-2015 lightning Home Alex Killorn game used jersey (lots of repairs on the arms)

Message me and we will definitely work something out!

• TMLFAN locked this topic