Looking for a 2010 Olympics USA Alternate sweater, the one based off of the 1960 jersey. I'd prefer it blank (going to have it customized). All I can find is the WJC one from last year, and, being a Bruins fan, I can't have a Sabres logo on there. :thumbsup:

I can't find them anywhere. The lone eBay lead I had ended up being a bad listing photo (he listed the one I wanted, but shipped the WJC one). It's getting to the point where I'm considering taking a flyer on a Chinese site just to see what I get. Any help is appreciated, dr12487 at gmail dot com.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTB: Goalie Cut jersey. Let me know what you have. I prefer NHL or AHL but I'm pretty open to anything as long as the price is right. I'm planning to wear one to play in.

Looking for HHOF game patchs for the following years;

2006 Thanks Mike

Anybody???????

Ya i definitely see the difference, thank you. Now if memory serves me correct, and being on the opposite coast im not sure if this is even correct, did the Canucks wear that style another time during the season with names on the back like the Kings did? Because the one i bought is a size 50 and the numbers definitely appear lower than your Kesler, although maybe its the angle in the picture. It should be here tomorrow so i will definitely post pictures and be able to figure it out. Im thinking that if they wore names i will have a nameplate put on, if they didnt ever wear names then i may bite the bullet and buy that 40th patch just so the jersey is accurate. And continue looking for a legitimate patch.

I also did a quick search and saw that you once had a size 50 Kesler for sale? I wonder if there is any chance i somehow just wound up buying yours? Did it have the 40th patch?

Hey, No, you didn't buy mine. Mine had the 40th patch and was signed. Your font for the numbers is all correct, but as you mentioned the numbers are way low. They actually are suppossed to be up much higher (see my webshots) as they never had names for this style. They wore the 40th alts at least 5 or 6 games that season. It was 1 set worn exclusively for the home opener against the kings, and then another set for certain games during the season for the Ring of Honour games (4).

If you're comfortable doing so, I'd definitely strip and move the back numbers up. The sleeve numbers are a bit high, but that's not a big deal.

Thanks. I was looking for something more towards Team Issued or Game Worn though.

Also I'm always looking for any Sergei Shirokov items you may have!

Some of the Shirokov jerseys I am looking for specifically are:

2009-2010 Vancouver Canucks Game Issued Third #25

2009-2010 Vancouver Canucks Game Worn Home #25

2009-2010 Vancouver Canucks Training Camp worn Practice jerseys #65

2009 Preseason - Manitoba Moose #38

2009-2011 Manitoba Moose - Any of their "special" one game jerseys #52

2010-2011 Manitoba Moose Home Set 1, Away Set 2 #52

Any Russia/CSKA Moscow Gamers #52/#71/#81

AHL All Star Jerseys #52

Look for an authentic Ranger's white liberty size 52

You and everyone else on here. Get in line, next one that comes up is mine! :P

Seriously though, good luck. Every Rangers collector and fan on here wants one, and even some of the haters want one. You actually just missed a 52 Gretzky white Liberty that went for 100. I missed it too because I was out buying a football jersey :(

You and everyone else on here. Get in line, next one that comes up is mine! :P

Seriously though, good luck. Every Rangers collector and fan on here wants one, and even some of the haters want one. You actually just missed a 52 Gretzky white Liberty that went for 100. I missed it too because I was out buying a football jersey :(

Yeah I just saw the Gretzky one that everyone missed out on. I really wish I saw that especially for the price it went for...

Added one to my Want List:

CCM 2002 World All-Stars (size 48)

2004 CCM Eastern Conference All-Star (sz 48) I have this in WITH A Ranger patch

2009 Reebok EDGE Eastern Conference All-Star (sz 52) I do have a size 56 if interested

Dont know where to post this but I'm looking for a Nike swift nameplate material to complete my 2010 team Canada pro jersey any help would be great, a fellow member gave me some leads but never got any replies back from those sources

Swift material is hard to find. I had to settle for air knit for my USA and Sweden. The Sweden looks great, hopefully the USA comes out just as good.

• TMLFAN locked this topic