Ok, I finally got my hands on another authentic pre-2000 Capitals Alternate. Now I can't seem to find a legit 25th Anniversary patch. There's one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-WASHINGTON-CAPITALS-25th-ANNIVERSARY-PATCH-/390378711500?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5ae46269cc

, but it's definitely a repro. Some of the details/colors or off, and I can't stand the thought of throwing that on a new authentic. Anyone have/know where I can snag one of these patches?

http://capsjerseys.com/patches_25th.html

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I know a lot of people are looking for a Blackhawks 1991/1992 TBTC Ultrafil Barber Pole. Stadium Classics got the authentic air knit one back in stock in size 48 and 46. It is $225 so not a deal, but if you really need a Barber Pole here you go. These jerseys were manufactured in the early part of the 2000s when some of the other teams were doing the vintage jersey program. The only difference I can see between the ones certain teams wore on the ice and ones that were manufactured for retail for the Hawks and other teams is they do not have the V patch on the front. I previously had one of these (gave it to my brother when I found the original Ultrafil)and they are legit; double shoulders and elbows, and fights strap. The Crest is sewn (not glued like the replicas) and a sewn CCM and NHL Shield. The 48 air knit fits bigger than a 48 Ultrafil.

Hope somebody gets use out of this.

http://www.stadiumclassics.com/prod/1723-Chicago-Blackhawks-Authentic-Vintage-Throwback-Jersey-1992-by-CCM.html

see signature. :)

Does anyone know if the "Nashville" text under the collar of the mustard alternate is a patch or is it just screened on? Furthermore, is there anyway to reapply the text from one jersey on to another?

Does anyone know if the "Nashville" text under the collar of the mustard alternate is a patch or is it just screened on? Furthermore, is there anyway to reapply the text from one jersey on to another?

Here's a picture of it (my replica)

IMG_9850.jpg

Ah not what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the help guys, it's much appreciated!

Looking for a 1.0 EDGE authentic Bruins road white blank in size 50, 52, 54 or 56. Any help/leads would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Looking for a blue Rangers Liberty prefer 52, but might be able to fit into a 48. Only way I'll take it customized is if it's Leetch

Oh man what I would give to buy that jersey...I live just an hour from Placid, and having skated on and seen games in Herb Brooks Arena...man, the history there is just unreal!

Does anyone know where I might look to find a white Sabres practice jersey with the new logo? The only ones I can find online are navy and yellow, but the team wears a bunch of other colors. If anyone has been to the arena lately, do they sell them there by chance?

Does anyone know where I might look to find a white Sabres practice jersey with the new logo? The only ones I can find online are navy and yellow, but the team wears a bunch of other colors. If anyone has been to the arena lately, do they sell them there by chance?

Yep, the Sabres store sells them. I was just there on 1/7 for the game vs the Jets. I was looking to see if they were "Practice Used", but realized they weren't. I didn't happen to check the price.

I'm on the lookout for Blackhawks jerseys.

Authentics only. Size 48-52

1980's Gunzo's-red/white

1990's CCM's- red/white (Roenick/Chelios/Belfour/Hasek)

1996-1999 Nike- red/white/black (Roenick/Chelios/Amonte/Probert)

2008-2012 Reebok team issued Edge 2.0's

Looking for a Koho Blackhawks black alt in 48 or a white 2000-2001 CCM. Don't need customization but if it's an Amonte, Daze, or Probert I'd be fine with that, especially if it comes with the 75th anniversary patch.

I wonder why someone is buying Atlanta ASG patches :D

Bottom one.

I got mine from Modells though http://www.modells.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2996086&fr=StorePrice%2FMOD%2F00000000%2F00002000&origkw=patch&sr=1&s=D-StorePrice-MOD&kwCatId=&kw=patch&view=all&s=D-StorePrice-MOD

(I also ordered something with it, so the shipping was negligible)

I have 2.0s of each Thrashers jersey. Should I put an ASG patch on both blue/white or only on one?

• TMLFAN locked this topic