Does anyone know where to find a recent official Blackhawks ASG shoulder patch with the black border? The ones from National Emblem seem to have a large white border. Thanks!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Kings ultrafil, size 48 or 52, black or white. I am looking for blank or Gretzky. Looking for 91-92 with NHL 75th and Kings 25th, or 92-93 with Cup Centennial or Cup Finals patch. Double CCM tagging a big plus.

Ok, I finally got my hands on another authentic pre-2000 Capitals Alternate. Now I can't seem to find a legit 25th Anniversary patch. There's one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-WASHINGTON-CAPITALS-25th-ANNIVERSARY-PATCH-/390378711500?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5ae46269cc

, but it's definitely a repro. Some of the details/colors or off, and I can't stand the thought of throwing that on a new authentic. Anyone have/know where I can snag one of these patches?

http://capsjerseys.com/patches_25th.html

No idea where to get the authentic. I actually just bought one of those repos and they look ok, having it added to a Kolzig.

I know some people were on the lookout for the Locomotiv memorial patch the Caps and Pens wore this year in one game. Here you go, all the stuff these guys sell are repos, but they look pretty good to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-NHL-LOKOMOTIV-YAROSLAVL-MEMORIAL-PATCH-/390384760247?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5ae4beb5b7

For reference, here is the picture of the patch from my game worn Brouwer.

DSCN0460.jpg

I know some people were on the lookout for the Locomotiv memorial patch the Caps and Pens wore this year in one game. Here you go, all the stuff these guys sell are repos, but they look pretty good to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-NHL-LOKOMOTIV-YAROSLAVL-MEMORIAL-PATCH-/390384760247?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5ae4beb5b7

I believe that seller has been accused of using stock photos of legit patches in the past, so what you get may not be what is shown in the pic.

I believe that seller has been accused of using stock photos of legit patches in the past, so what you get may not be what is shown in the pic.

Good to know, I have got a few patches from them that were decent repos, but as always buyer beware.

OK... I have an Edmonton Oilers vintage home jersey with #99 Gretzky on the back and a captain's C on the chest.

I saw some Stanley Cup Championship patches on SportsK website, (I think 1985, 1987 and 1988) and I'm thinking of adding one into the jersey. I haven't seen any pics of Oilers jerseys with those patches, so I don't know if they can be put to the chest or shoulder.

What do you guys think of these patches? Are they worth the add?

OK. Thanks for the info.

By the way, if anyone is looking for an authentic 2009 Stockholm NHL Premiere patch, here you go:

http://www.sportsk.com/stockholm-nhl-patch.html

Note that there's no shipping charge to the US. They also have the authentic 2010 Stockholm NHL Premiere patch.

Edited by oiler99

Ok guys, here's the Lokomotiv Patch repro. Overall, I think the measurements look pretty good, though I think the blue portion seems a little darker than the authentic ones. But for Caps fans, that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it'll fit in with the navy of the uniform a bit better. In comparing it to the gameworn, there's also more of a white gap between the blue portions, too, but not really awful. I'm happy with it. Sorry I placed it on a home replica - I don't have an away jersey ATM, though if anyone has a lead on a white Caps Large Replica with the wordmark from this season for a good price to put this baby on, let me know!

45a8e3f4.jpg

dc5c6475.jpg

2b5e8bdb.jpg

915a353a.jpg

Looking for a Kings ultrafil, size 48 or 52, black or white. I am looking for blank or Gretzky. Looking for 91-92 with NHL 75th and Kings 25th, or 92-93 with Cup Centennial or Cup Finals patch. Double CCM tagging a big plus.

i have i black brand new size 54, same size gretzky wore, white 48 in close to brand new , i have all the patches you are looking for, the 75th and th 93 100th stantley cup patches are original and from the leafs crester, the kings 25 and 93 stanley cup i bought in a collection so i cant guarentee their authenticity, i was going to get these done up as gretzky but never found the time, asking 300 for the black and 250 for the 48 white. these will include one set of patches either for a 92 jersey or 93 jersey.

Are they double or single CCM tagged?

I have a white size 52 with the 25 and 75. It's in really good shape with a couple minor frays in one spot. There are a couple spots that will come out with a wash and the jersey will be new

aa1321e2.jpg

5b1adedf.jpg

96e094d8.jpg

sorry they are both single ccm and nhl logo

Thanks to all for the posts, I found a black double tagged from a board member.

I'm looking for a Canucks authentic third jersey or a 40th jersey in size 54 or 56. Let me know what you got. If its an Indo Edge Im not interested.

Also looking for a Black Team Canada jersey from 2006 I believe

I have been looking for a ducks wild wing jersey forever. Haven't been able to find one in an l or xl for a reasonable price. If you are interested in selling could you contact me? I also have some jerseys I'd be willing to trade.

I'm looking for the jerseys worn by the Canadiens during their centennial celebration, specifically the green/red one, the blue "C", and the barberpole. Replicas are just fine. Please let me know if you have one for sale. :)

Looking for Leafs shoulder patches from an authentic jersey like the one below, but the blue ones, not the white like this one

(The patch in the pic is a reproduction, I know)

$(KGrHqN,!p8E8Wk0Jj1QBPHfmEiPYQ~~60_3.JPG

I'm looking for the jerseys worn by the Canadiens during their centennial celebration, specifically the green/red one, the blue "C", and the barberpole. Replicas are just fine. Please let me know if you have one for sale. :)

This guy has Barberpole replicas: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Montreal-Canadiens-Centennial-RBK-Premier-NHL-Licensed-jersey-BRAND-NEW-size-L-/250987605852?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a7006ef5c#ht_1071wt_1395

Looking for black kings mcsorley jersey replica or authentic xl-xxl or 52-56. Or blank authentic kings black chevy logo jersey.

Any available?

If you can do a 48 and white, here you go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-AUTHENTIC-MARTY-MCSORLEY-1992-LOS-ANGELES-KINGS-NHL-HOCKEY-JERSEY-48-PATCH-/390384454906?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5ae4ba0cfa

If not see the previous two pages, a few guys here have authentic Kings they are trying to unload.

• TMLFAN locked this topic