Looking for a proweight NY Rangers jersey CCM blue mesh with Cosby tagging. The Rangers used these from 86-91. Many were used as PS shirts and then cycled down to their minor league affilates.

img5592413.jpg

img5592412.jpg

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for an Curtis Joseph Oilers authentic, preferably navy but I'd consider other ones, including anything from his St Louis days. I'm also looking for a Hall Spitfires or Eberle Pats, if anyone knows where I can track down one/some of these please PM me

Anyone know where I can find a Navy blue rangers year 2000 patch?

Thanks for the heads up on the Lokomotiv patches and the photos. :thumbsup:

WANT TO BUY: North Dakota Fighting Sioux Colosseum Face Off Jersey --- Size LARGE.

I'm looking for a Size LARGE jersey as shown. I'm willing to purchase outright. Or will trade/sell the same BRAND NEW jersey in Size EXTRA LARGE / XL.

These jerseys run very big. The brand new XL jersey is more like a XXL or XXXL --- I need size LARGE.

Please email if you have one available or would like to trade sizes. Thank you!!!

Picture of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Colosseum Face Off Jersey

5G85F25M83Gd3L63Nac13e1a4b3d68aa7196a.jpg

Ok guys, here's the Lokomotiv Patch repro. Overall, I think the measurements look pretty good, though I think the blue portion seems a little darker than the authentic ones. But for Caps fans, that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it'll fit in with the navy of the uniform a bit better. In comparing it to the gameworn, there's also more of a white gap between the blue portions, too, but not really awful. I'm happy with it. Sorry I placed it on a home replica - I don't have an away jersey ATM, though if anyone has a lead on a white Caps Large Replica with the wordmark from this season for a good price to put this baby on, let me know!

Comparing this to my gamer it looks pretty decent, centainly better than a lot of other repos for other patches. The one you have also seems a bit less wide, and stuff a bit more compact. For what you pay for a repo I think very nice.

I'm looking for 91 to 98 Los Angeles Kings Jerseys preferably blank. CCM or Starter from sz 48 and up.

Thanks,

Looking for any authentic jersey - I know this may sound broad but i am having trouble locating authentics in the UK and would rather pay for an authentic than replica's so if anybody has any that they are selling let me know! of course i will need it shipped to the UK however!

Looking for any authentic jersey - I know this may sound broad but i am having trouble locating authentics in the UK and would rather pay for an authentic than replica's so if anybody has any that they are selling let me know! of course i will need it shipped to the UK however!

A size and team preference (aside from the Sharks) would be helpful. Just cause you're in the UK doesn't mean you can't be a little picky or specific. Also, people will be willing to ship there, as long as you're willing to pay for the shipping, at least in most cases.

Ha fine, really don't have a preference I'm looking for a Gretzky jersey would like to add one of those to my collection and I like kings jerseys as well as ducks and nordiques and tbh i do like the Tampa bay lighting alternative jersey from 1996-99 (the rain one) but i think this is quite rare and looking for size 52 and above but if someone has the lightning alternative for sale will consider smaller!

I'm on the lookout for Blackhawks jerseys.

Authentics only. Size 48-52

1980's Gunzo's-red/white

1990's CCM's- red/white (Roenick/Chelios/Belfour/Hasek)

1996-1999 Nike- red/white/black (Roenick/Chelios/Amonte/Probert)

2008-2012 Reebok team issued Edge 2.0's

Still looking?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-NIKE-Chicago-Blackhawks-Chelios-Jersey-48-BNWT-/320844138854?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4ab3cd0966

Does anyone know of a place to get a Caps Premier L Away White jersey, blank with the new "wordmark?" I've seen a few online for full retail ($130 or so) but was really hoping to find one off eBay or with a coupon code for less, no luck so far. Thanks!

You want a white Caps jersey here is the authentic Winter Classic for $150

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-memorabilia/washington-capitals-2011-winter-classic-jersey-reebok-edge-white-authentic-52

I'm looking for 91 to 98 Los Angeles Kings Jerseys preferably blank. CCM or Starter from sz 48 and up.

Thanks,

http://www.webstore.com/199192-CCM-Pro-Authentic-LA-Kings-Ultrafil-Jersey-52-,name,14774180,auction_id,auction_details

• TMLFAN locked this topic