Ha fine, really don't have a preference I'm looking for a Gretzky jersey would like to add one of those to my collection and I like kings jerseys as well as ducks and nordiques and tbh i do like the Tampa bay lighting alternative jersey from 1996-99 (the rain one) but i think this is quite rare and looking for size 52 and above but if someone has the lightning alternative for sale will consider smaller!

I've got some assorted authentics in my for sale thread, including a Kings jersey if you're interested.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predators mustard 3rd, RBK preferably, but would consider Koho. Size 52

^^^^^^^^ Still looking for this guy ^^^^^^^^

Yea...is that being sold by a member on this board?

A little over a week ago, a seller named Hockey Night in Canada sent me a PM and said he had one/sz 48w tags

I told him I was interested and asked him to PM me a price back but haven't heard anything back from him.

Yea...is that being sold by a member on this board?

A little over a week ago, a seller named Hockey Night in Canada sent me a PM and said he had one/sz 48w tags

I told him I was interested and asked him to PM me a price back but haven't heard anything back from him.

He replied to my request for a Ducks 6100 as well...i replied as well and no answer from him...just thought id mention it.

He replied to my request for a Ducks 6100 as well...i replied as well and no answer from him...just thought id mention it.

I just went ahead and bought it off eBay. I saw it two weeks ago on there for $250 and now it's $199 w/free shipping, I can't complain.

I am also looking for a Predators 3rd jersey (mustard colour one) don't mind if this is an authentic or replica as just want it in my collection as it's one of my favourite jerseys

$239 is to much, they usually finish on eBay for about $100-$150 but thanks for the find. I'll email him and ask to see if he'll do $175.

Looking for:

- Any Anaheim jersey from 94-95 season to 02-03 season. Preferrably Wild Wing but any am looking for all of them authentic/replica.

- Colorado Alternate from 03-04 season

- St. Louis 08-09 Alternate (Not new "Reebok" logo)

- Nashville Mustard Yellow (RBK not KOHO)

- 92-94 University of Maine jersey (long shot I know)

- 1993 Canada World Junior Jersey: http://images.checkoutmycards.com/zoom/a245cf90-93f8-47d4-b35a-c413201e4a46.jpg

I appreciate any information on any of these!!!

Any Toronto-area folk? I need 2 of the Sundin night patches for a collection. RealSports doesn't seem to deliver out of province and the ebay people have began to jack up the prices (up to 25! from 6.99, it seems). :P

Interested in Pens authentics including practice jerseys. New or used not an issue as long as it isn't beat to hell. Blank preferred 50/52 in older stuff, 48 in 6100, 52 up in Edge.

Interested in Pens authentics including practice jerseys. New or used not an issue as long as it isn't beat to hell. Blank preferred 50/52 in older stuff, 48 in 6100, 52 up in Edge.

PM sent

PM sent

Im looking for:

Canucks Jerseys (The more i get, the more I make, but if i get enough:

Shirkov

Ryan Shannon

Edler

Hodgson

Schneider

Kesler)

Manitoba Moose Jersey (Time correct to make a Kesler)

OSU Jersey (Time correct to make another Kesler)

And first/foremost- CHEAP JERSEYS!

im looking for a medium away or home islander fisherman jersey for sale,anyone have any availible?doesnt matter if used or alittle stained

PM Sent

Anybody have a 2009 HHOF patch for sale? The HHOF store has them but I don't want to spend $30 on it.

They want $30 bucks for a HHOF patch?!?! WOW

My link

Is this patch an original or a reproduction?

It looks from the photo like there is no raised border around the patch, so I would say reproduciton.

The border is pronunced on the real ones (for example):

DSCN1022.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

• TMLFAN locked this topic