He guys I'm looking for Los Angeles Kings 91/92 25th anniversary patch and the Canucks 25th anniversary patch. Please PM if anyone has them for sale.

Thanks,

EDIT:

Also the Los Angeles Kings Stanley Cup Finals patch.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still get the National Emblem ones at SportsK.com.

He guys I'm looking for Los Angeles Kings 91/92 25th anniversary patch and the Canucks 25th anniversary patch. Please PM if anyone has them for sale.

Thanks,

EDIT:

Will have a look as I may have one

Looking for a Legit Flyers/Bruins Winter Classic patch. Anyone?

Here ya go

My link

Looking for a Legit Flyers/Bruins Winter Classic patch. Anyone?

Guys please remember to check the "usual suspects" listed in the first post of this thread.

National Emblem

Patch Collectables

River City Sports

SportsK

And those are just the first 4 places I tried.

Will have a look as I may have one

Please PM me if you have any of the 25th anni. Patches.

Refer to my sig for my biggest want.

If I placed this in the improper spot, I apologize. But if we aren't here to HELP one another then what's the point of these threads?

The point of this thread is to help you find the patch you want.

Not to get overly sensitive when it's pointed out that it's readily available from several trusted sources, all of which were listed in the very same thread. If you have any special requirements, such as "I don't want to buy it online", that should be stated in your original post, otherwise, expect the readily available trusted sources to be pointed out each and every time you ask.

The rest of the back and forth will now be deleted to clean up this thread, as will any further discussion in a similar vein.

Does anybody have any interest in a black jofa helmet customized with vintage kings logos and 99 decals? I really have no use for it and would like to see it go to a good home. Bidding on it went up to 295 on ebay but the deal fell through. Not sure if this is irrelevant to this thread but I just wanted to see if there was any interest. I am open to trade and money.

Looking for a size 52-54 Capitals edge 1.0 or 2.0 white away jersey. I would like a Laich but would get a blank one customized.

Also am looking for a Laich era Hershey Bears jersey. Replica or authentic. I would also try and get this one customized with Laich.

The picture they show is of a replica. The original does not have such prominent horizontal lines on the "KINGS" logo. The purple color is a slightly different shade, and the left and right borders of the patches are cut differently (there should not be a notch around the number "2").

The picture they show is of a replica. The original does not have such prominent horizontal lines on the "KINGS" logo. The purple color is a slightly different shade, and the left and right borders of the patches are cut differently (there should not be a notch around the number "2").

Man I'm having a hard time finding an authentic one.

Man I'm having a hard time finding an authentic one.

They are really tough to find; I've been looking for one myself. There was one on eBay a while back but unfortunately it came attached to a replica jersey- the jersey went for higher than the patch was worth to me, so I didn't bid on it.

EDIT:

Gamer/RCS

gretzky_jersey_4-1-1.jpgRCSpatch.jpg

Looking for an IIHF 90th anniversary patch and an WCOH 96 patch.

Looking for an IIHF 90th anniversary patch and an WCOH 96 patch.

FYI the 1996 WCOH patches came in two sizes, a smaller one worn by Nike teams (USA, Russia, etc.) and a larger one worn by Bauer teams (Canada, Czech, etc.) - which size are you looking for?

• TMLFAN locked this topic