FYI the 1996 WCOH patches came in two sizes, a smaller one worn by Nike teams (USA, Russia, etc.) and a larger one worn by Bauer teams (Canada, Czech, etc.) - which size are you looking for?

I am looking for the larger one? Any leads, I know these are tough to find......

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've personally been looking for the larger ones for a quite a while (3 years at least). RiverCity had a few of the smaller ones a couple years back but sold out and I haven't seen any of those since.

I have seen reproductions of the smaller ones pop-up on eBay from time to time.

I've personally been looking for the larger ones for a quite a while (3 years at least). RiverCity had a few of the smaller ones a couple years back but sold out and I haven't seen any of those since.

I have seen reproductions of the smaller ones pop-up on eBay from time to time.

Thanks. I'll see if any of the smaller size patches turn up on eBay. I was able to get one from RCS in 2009, before they ran out. That one is going on my blue Team USA jersey. I am hoping to get a second one for my white Team USA jersey.

They are really tough to find; I've been looking for one myself. There was one on eBay a while back but unfortunately it came attached to a replica jersey- the jersey went for higher than the patch was worth to me, so I didn't bid on it.

I mean the replica is not that bad and I did end up putting it on my HRUDEY jersey.

EDIT:

Gamer/RCS

gretzky_jersey_4-1-1.jpgRCSpatch.jpg

Looking for a 90-95 Washington Capitals home jersey blank or customized with Dale Hunter.

I got my Blues jersey thanks to the SVP sale.

I am basically now looking for any Caps jerseys from 1990 to present aside from the current Home/Road/WC edge jerseys and the 1995-97 White Eagle (with Capitals written on front). Preferably the jerseys would be either blank, Halpern or Bondra. PM me if you have anything you're looking to move. Thanks!

Washington Capitals - 2005-2007 Black Dome RBK 6100 - Blank or Halpern (Size 52-56)

Washington Capitals - 2005-2007 White Eagle RBK 6100 - Blank or Halpern (Size 52-56)

Washington Capitals - 2000-2004 Black Dome Koho - Blank or Bondra (Size 52-56)

Washington Capitals - 1997-2000 Black Dome CCM (Curved nameplate) - Blank or Bondra (Size 52-56)

Washington Capitals - 1997-2004 White Eagle CCM (w/o Capitals on front, either CCM tagging) - Blank or Bondra (Size 52-56)

Washington Capitals - 1995-2000 Blue Eagle CCM - Blank or Bondra (Size 52-56)

Washington Capitals - 1990-1995 White or Red CCM - Blank or Bondra (Size 52-56)

I'm looking for a size 46 or 48 1992-97 black Penguins CCM ultrafil jersey. The one with the diagonal "Pittsburgh."

I'm still looking for any Sharks jerseys in size 44-48 in 90's CCM or 46 in 6100 airknit. I'm also interested in any Sharks Nike jerseys size 44-48 or Edge in a size 50.

:unsure:

NHL 10 PATCH PACKAGE - STANLEY CUP - ALL STAR - PENGUINS - ON EBAY #150784954525

If you're interested and want to make a deal, contact me thru my email ONLY:

lykensentertainment@comcast.net

i will trade for NON-EDGE PRO JERSEYS ESPECIALLY a white Wild 6100 size 56/58 :thumbsup:

thanx...ken

<_<

Does anyone have an ovechkin ccm rookie replica jersey that they would be willing to sell or trade?

:thumbsup:

JOHN CULLEN TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING MEMORIAL CLOVERLEAF PATCH

on the bay.... #150785893541

:P

Looking for a Nike Red 2002 Team Canada Mario Lemieux, XL (52) or L (50). Haven't seen one that wasn't a knock off or for less than $300 with all the patches (namely the C on the chest).

Edited by thatsong

Hey guys, I recently bought a White / Road Blues 2.0 from the SVP sale (thank you Frank AKA 'Hockey Music" you rock buddy)

The jersey has the RBK vector on the neck.

Just wondering if the REEBOK patch I have seen sewn over it was availible?

I thought I saw a write up on the board somewhere but have not had luck searching for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for A Kings BK jersey size xl or xxl Will pay asking price just make sure its not a stupid number like $600-700

Looking for an EDGE NYR 85th anny Heritage (patch, retired #'s on hem), Vector logo.....in 46. (not sure if this was made as a 46 either)

Currently looking for an authentic 1991 Maska Team USA jersey, with or without the Canada Cup patch. Size 48-56 will be fine.

03/05: Jersey found.

Just received my 2011 "Team Lidstrom" All Star jersey from Thelonious today and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for the Red Wings team shoulder patch that was worn on them. It looks similar to their WC shoulder patches, but nothing I've come across has the thick red border like those did. I also have no clue as to what size they should be.

Here is a link to a decent shot of it : My link

The one thing I did come across was after I had read through many many pages related to the 2011 All Star jerseys, that at the time EPS was providing the shoulder patches for an extra cost. I am going to contact them to see if they have them, but I figured I would ask here for alternatives since the knowledge of this community is absolutely amazing.

Thanks!

EPS doesn't have legit patches, they'll give you a screened one. Does sportsk have a good one?

I checked them as well as ebay and all I could find were the standard ones without the hefty red border. I tried all the links on the first page of the thread as well and couldn't seem to find anything. The google has also let me down. :(

• TMLFAN locked this topic