Does anyone know where to buy shirts like this (doesn't have to be Coyotes)? I can't seem to find them on NHL.com

There are some teams on NHL.com, do a search for "speedwick" and you'll get them to show up. IceJerseys has a few too, and eBay, depending on what team you're looking for.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a 42nd All Star Game (1991 - Chicago Stadium) patch they'd be willing to part with? I've tried all the usual sources and can't find an authentic one. I'm trying to take a team issued ultrafil and turn it into a 1991 Hasek jersey and a repro patch is not gonna cut it for that jersey!

Does anyone have a 42nd All Star Game (1991 - Chicago Stadium) patch they'd be willing to part with? I've tried all the usual sources and can't find an authentic one. I'm trying to take a team issued ultrafil and turn it into a 1991 Hasek jersey and a repro patch is not gonna cut it for that jersey!

So I guess you determined yours was a repro patch?

Like I mentioned, I was under the assumption when I bought mine from someone here that it was an authentic, but I could be wrong........

1333768471[/url]' post='91063']

So I guess you determined yours was a repro patch?

Like I mentioned, I was under the assumption when I bought mine from someone here that it was an authentic, but I could be wrong........

The real ones are in the 4.5 inch wide range - so yours might be real (you said it was 4 5/8). I was hoping the ones from Murph and Pat were authentic since they are the right size but no such luck. 4add4e3d.jpg

The real ones are in the 4.5 inch wide range - so yours might be real (you said it was 4 5/8). I was hoping the ones from Murph and Pat were authentic since they are the right size but no such luck. 4add4e3d.jpg

Is that a pic of a gamer?

If you walked past me with either patch, I would not notice unless you pointed it out that it was a repo or an authentic patch.

Really? Look at the red feather, or even the font on "Chicago Stadium" - it is close, but not close enough for a team issued jersey (at least for me). As I look at it - the indian face is different too.

Really? Look at the red feather, or even the font on "Chicago Stadium" - it is close, but not close enough for a team issued jersey (at least for me). As I look at it - the indian face is different too.

I see the differences but I don't think they are that noticeable, if they are not side by side I would find it hard to believe anyone would spot anything.

Better then the 3 1/2in ones I have seen.

So the loose patch if from Murph n Pat?

Do you know if they have any others?

Yes,

The difference is - your jersey is wood grain...

I think the one I bought was spot on just 3 1/2in across.

This is what mine looks like......I think it is spot on, anyone notice a difference?

Looks just like the game HM. Who did you get that patch from.

Yes,

The difference is - your jersey is wood grain...

I think the one I bought was spot on just 3 1/2in across.

Yeah I know. The jersey was a prototype before they decided to just up the strength of the plastic on the padding itself. A lot if the players complained about all the splinters.

On a serious note, my patch, as mentioned earlier, is 4 5/8" diameter.

Looks just like the game HM. Who did you get that patch from.

If I recall correctly I got that patch from Lakotta, but don't quote me on that

Anyone have an authentic Pens 250 patch they can/will sell?

Also, which one of these is the accurate glued-on licensed patch? I thought it was on the portrait layout cardboard, but I found a landscape cutout also..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Patch-2008-Stanley-Cup-Final-Penguins-Red-Wings-/360357580524?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53e6fc4eec#ht_899wt_1163

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-STANLEY-CUP-PATCH-RED-WINGS-VS-PENGUINS-LICENSED-/310271884835?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item483da53e23#ht_1392wt_1163

As for the 1990 All Star Game patch...are there any authentics left that anyone has seen, or is that a case of finding the closest possible reproduction?

None of the ones I have ever seen on ebay are even really close.

Could be that National Emblem did two releases of the patch and changed the format of the packaging. If I had to pick one to go with, I'd get the one from opportoonity (Patch Collectibles) because he's an established legit seller of patches and an all around good guy from my own personal dealings with him.

• TMLFAN locked this topic