Looking for a pro Koho alternate mustard Nashville Predators jersey (2001-2004), and/or a pro Reebok Nashville Predators alternate jersey (2005-2007). Size 48-56 would be fine.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a current white Sabres (again) to replace one that got ruined. Size 50-54, I'm not even picky about 1.0 or Indo at this point, it's just so hard to find the white ones. I've got a bunch of stuff to offer in trade if someone's interested (Flyers 1.0 or Wild 1.0, among other things). Let me know if anyone's interested in parting with one!

Not a jersey but I am looking for a white edge nameplate and white twill. As long as the white twill is in good condition, no stains, bleed through, etc. I don't care where it came from. If you have any lying around from a strip please let me know.

I am looking for the 75 anniversary patch and the All Star game Philly patch from the same year. Any suggestions ?

75th patch, $12 from Murf and Pat. http://murfandpat.com/c-03.htm

I'm looking for a Coupe Stanley 100th anniversary patch for a Nordiques jersey, and still looking for a Maple Leafs Gardens 65th anniversary patch. Anybody?

I'm looking for a Coupe Stanley 100th anniversary patch for a Nordiques jersey, and still looking for a Maple Leafs Gardens 65th anniversary patch. Anybody?

You may wanna hit him up to see if he has any left

My link

Does anyone here have an extra Columbus Blue Jackets inaugiral season patch they would be willing to part with? Drop me a p.m. if you do please.

It appears to be a reproduction (I believe that seller offers reproductions exclusively). Comparing it to the patch shown on NHLPatches.info there are differences in the font of the 65th Anniversary line as well as small differences in the building stitching.

It's not a bad reproduction at all though, so it may be your best option if the authentic patches are impossible to find.

Akteon gave you a link to a gamer patch in his post. If the link didn't work for you, here's another one:

http://www.leafsjerseys.com/9697_wclark_patch.jpg

Looking for any 1.0 or 2.0 Kings jerseys and I'm also in the market for a XL/XXL Burger King jersey.

Anyone have a white old-style (pre-goathead) style Sabres jersey to sell? I'm looking for the vintage remakes that they put out recently, preferably in a large but a medium or XL would probably work too. It doesn't have to be perfect, I'm trying out a project so cost is more important than being in flawless shape.

Not sure if this is where to ask but does anyone know where to get a crest for a jersey?

I have a blank Montreal Ultrafil and a blank Devils "christmas tree" Ultrafil.

Both are the road reds.

Even if you could point me to a website I would appreciate it.

I have searched a little on the board and did not find anything.

Thank you.

Not sure if this is where to ask but does anyone know where to get a crest for a jersey?

I have a blank Montreal Ultrafil and a blank Devils "christmas tree" Ultrafil.

Both are the road reds.

Even if you could point me to a website I would appreciate it.

I have searched a little on the board and did not find anything.

Thank you.

Gonna have to find a replica and strip it and try to make it work like Im doing here --> http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4700

• TMLFAN locked this topic