• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the throw backs from last years IIHF WC. I was so hyped to collect a bunch of them, only to be disappointed they never went retail except the USA and Canada replica's. It would have been awesome to get an authentic of the Russia, Finland, USA throwbacks.

The fact that awesome, awesome, awesome Russian throwback was never made for public sale, despite the fact Ovechkin wore it at the height of is popularity will always be one of the most maddening things I have ever encountered in this hobby. Sometimes I don't think Nike wants to make any money. Sure, making that jersey may have supplied them with .00000000001% of their total income for the year, but man, what a missed opportunity for ME! :noway:

I noticed that on most '72-'73, '75-'92 Leafs' replicas they don't have the shoulder maple leaf patches. Anyone know where I could get a pair for the colour jersey?

I have been searching high and low for ages for a Canucks authentic (preferably blue, but at this point I will take any of the three) from the 2003 era of jerseys. Any idea where I can find this? I have looked everywhere I can think of.

I myself have been looking for one, and one just sold on eBay, for about $80, but a member here, NYIJM29 is selling one, a size 54, and it might be good to help a forum member out. Should PM him. ;)

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Update: Just thinking should I just get a couple of ACE Bailey repro patches and take the white stitching out? Or possibly just get two Clark #17 repros? I'll probably customise it with Clark anyway.

Hi all,

Im new to this board, i am looking for NY Islander jerseys that are pre-fisherman, authentic would be prefered. Anyone looking to sell one. Would prefer the road sweater(blue) but doenst matter too much.

thanks

JMJ

I have been searching tirelessly for either a blank, or Bertuzzi 2002-03 CCM authentic Canucks jersey. White or Blue, 46 or maybe one size bigger.

Wish you had responded earlier about the size. The white one formyhunny mentioned earlier was a NWT size 46 that just sold for $80 something. Also, maybe you already know this, but the blue ones (early 2000's) were made by Koho; CCM only made the white ones.

I have been searching tirelessly for either a blank, or Bertuzzi 2002-03 CCM authentic Canucks jersey. White or Blue, 46 or maybe one size bigger.

I know this one is an RBK one, but it's the only one I can find for you currently. Hope this helps.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/AUTHENTIC-2006-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-RBK-JERSEY-46-200-/110177597537?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19a718b861

Got my Tampa one thanks for all who answered me :) now If I can just find a wild wing jersey without a fight strap in the $400 range I'm good..

No problem. There is actually a Wild Wing that ends later today.

Hi,

I am looking for any Gameworn David Ullstrom Jerseys to add to my collection:

Looking for: All of his jerseys:

2010-2011 Bridgeport SoundTigers Jerseys

2011-2012 Bridgeport SoundTigers Jerseys

Any of his HV71 Jonkoping jerseys or World Jr. Hockey Tournament Sweden jerseys

I have somethings to trade or willing to pay..

PM me or post here...I hope we can make a deal..

i also am looking for a Wild red edge jersey, 56

HockeyMonkey apparently has one:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/reebok-hockey-jersey-edge-authentic-min.html

I must be blind, but I still don't see any indication of that 20% off sale (which supposedly ends tomorrow) that LittleLionMan posted in the Deals & Steals thread.

I got it to work: The 56 Red was added to the cart.

The 20% off uses the Coupon Code: "TENT20". The information is on the home page.

Good luck.

Come on ninja, the suspense is killing me, did you get it to work? :thumbsup:

I didn't see the sale code because it wasn't visible on my phone...

• TMLFAN locked this topic