Looking for a blank Authentic Black LA Kings Jersey size 48 - 52 from the early 90's when it had the CCM and orange NHL shield on the hem. PM me if you are interested in selling a jersey like this.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.ca/i...828360702725652

Does the 75th anniversary belong on this particular jersey at all, with the red trim instead of the orangish one? Or would it be considered a foul?

That patch can be put on that jersey squire, in fact any from the '91-'92 season. Here's a list of them should you need it.

http://www.ebay.ca/i...828360702725652

Does the 75th anniversary belong on this particular jersey at all, with the red trim instead of the orangish one? Or would it be considered a foul?

You are correct, it is a foul being on a red trimmed Canucks jersey.

That patch can be put on that jersey squire, in fact any from the '91-'92 season. Here's a list of them should you need it.

No, it shouldn't be on that jersey.

NHLuniforms is a great site, but not everything there is 100% accurate. That said, they do show the difference between the '89-92 Canucks, and the '92-95

I'm quite sure that jersey was made well after 1991 as well- from the tags and overall construction I'd say around '95-97. The nameplate almost looks like Starter material.

I've been using NHLUniforms for a while but it wasn't specific as to when the jersey was actually put into use, whether it was at the end of 91-92, or the beginning of 92-93, for example. Better safe than sorry.

I've been using NHLUniforms for a while but it wasn't specific as to when the jersey was actually put into use, whether it was at the end of 91-92, or the beginning of 92-93, for example. Better safe than sorry.

Be sure to click on the actual years on NHLuniforms.com not just the team logos. Sometimes for the team pages he condenses things down (like different manufacturers of the same style).

For example, on the Rangers page he says the style didn't change from 1999-2007, yet that covered 3 different manufacturers (ProPlayer, CCM/Koho, Reebok). If you click on the individual years, you can see the differences.

Be sure to click on the actual years on NHLuniforms.com not just the team logos. Sometimes for the team pages he condenses things down (like different manufacturers of the same style).

For example, on the Rangers page he says the style didn't change from 1999-2007, yet that covered 3 different manufacturers (ProPlayer, CCM/Koho, Reebok). If you click on the individual years, you can see the differences.

Exactly what Akteon said, took me a while to realise the seasons down the left hand side but they've helped me out a lot. When you click on the season and then team, he shows you specifics. E.g. the commemorative jersey that the Rangers wore in the game against the Sabres, October 7th '01.

You are correct, it is a foul being on a red trimmed Canucks jersey.

There's me thinking they were both trimmed with red, is my eyesight just getting worse? Is there a big difference in the shade of red? (I'm just curious so I can look out for it in future)

Desperately seeking the Rangers WC authentic in a size 56 if someone has one lying around. Preferably blank, but I'm open to anything for the right price.

^They weren't stitched on. Only heat pressed.

I didn't know that. What I mean is one of the authentic jerseys that has the numbers inside. I believe they are only on gamers or those sold at the arena.

I didn't know that. What I mean is one of the authentic jerseys that has the numbers inside. I believe they are only on gamers or those sold at the arena.

What size are you looking for?

Why don't you tell us...have you compared it to a gamer yet?

No, I hadn't, because I'm not experienced enough to know about that site as an option. Thanks for the help.

Now, by looking at that, it looks real to me... Am I right?

Just as an aside here, for all you guys who occasionally nitpick about patch placement and/or stitching, take a look at how that All-Star patch was sewn on. Yikes!

No, I hadn't, because I'm not experienced enough to know about that site as an option. Thanks for the help.

Experienced enough? I just google'd it...there are plenty of other examples out there that came up as well -

http://www.gameworna...h-4139-120.html

http://www.gameworna...r-4747-133.html

Stitching's just as bad on those two as well...lazy seamstress!!

Now you tell us, is it legit ?

2629144820105778501S600x600Q85.jpg

Experienced enough? I just google'd it...there are plenty of other examples out there that came up as well -

http://www.gameworna...h-4139-120.html

http://www.gameworna...r-4747-133.html

Stitching's just as bad on those two as well...lazy seamstress!!

Now you tell us, is it legit ?

Ok, looks like a repro.

Can I ask what you googled though? I swear none of those came up for me.

• TMLFAN locked this topic