• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willing to pay straight cash or trade a 48 red Hawks ultrafil, blank, or a red Hawks edge 2.0 size 54 blank with wordmark. Or combos of jerseys and cash.

White Blackhawks ultrafil in 52 or 48

Hawks black pro player, 48 or 52

Hawks white CCM air knit, 52, version with CCM tagging on the neckline (2000s)

2 Hawks Reebok 6100s, in red, size 48-52

Hawks red Koho, 48 or 52

Hawks 75th Anni patch, authentic or good replica.

I didn't know where to put this so here is where I shall

Does anyone know which authentics are being sold in MSG? I figure it'd be 1.0s

I was there twice last week. Indos. :/

Still looking for London Knights cream jersey, size 50-54. Also looking for a black or white Pens vector, 50-54.

$355 customized. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Although I did see a blank 1.0 Vector size 46 in white last week

Saw the 355 price tag on a Callahan indo and nearly died of heart complications. Ended up getting a Premier Callahan heritage for 185. Although, only the mediums had the Vector logo still. I thought they stopped using the Vector in 2011

They're selling off old stock still. The thinking here is that 2.0's will not be readily available until the "Indo" stock is sold off.

Looking for a few between size 52-58 (Updated November 12):

Edmonton Oilers 2.0 with wordmark

Current Tampa Bay blue or white

Red Canadiens 2.0

Red or white Panthers 2.0 with wordmark

New green Dallas Stars

White or Purple Avalanche with wordmark

Rangers Blue

NYI Orange 6100 alternate (size 52-56)

I would be open to Indos as well

I have a lots to trade here as well: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4575

Bump!

Looking for an authentic Jeff Beukeboom jersey, CCM preferably but open to Starter, size 44 or 46 (I know most CCM authentics start at 46, but I have a 44 from Gerry Cosby Sports in the mid-1990s so I know they must be out there).

Away blue would be great, but beggars can't be choosers.

Alternately, an authentic blank would work as well...I would just have Cosby professionally letter it...

Thanks!

1990's CCM Rangers jerseys were available in many smaller sizes, even as small as 36, if I remember correctly, so there are quite a few 44's out there. It's the Starters and ProPlayers that weren't available in anything smaller than a 46. Btw, Beukeboom never played in ProPlayer jerseys.

I bought a white 36 CCM for my girlfriend on eBay a while ago. They are available.

If she ever needs a 52, it's time to break up.

1990's CCM Rangers jerseys were available in many smaller sizes, even as small as 36, if I remember correctly, so there are quite a few 44's out there. It's the Starters and ProPlayers that weren't available in anything smaller than a 46. Btw, Beukeboom never played in ProPlayer jerseys.

Thanks! Edited...

Hi guys,

Looking for a Gretzky all star jersey or an alternate Rangers liberty jersey. As usual any help is much appreciated, and many thanks to you guys.

Thanks

Im having trouble finding a place that sells a St. Louis Blues authentic home jersey that I can customize. Any suggections on the best place?

I'm looking for the real deal, and the ability to have it customized, no current or past player jersey, money is not an issue.

Thoughts?

Hi guys,

Looking for a Gretzky all star jersey or an alternate Rangers liberty jersey. As usual any help is much appreciated, and many thanks to you guys.

Thanks

Highly overpriced, but...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wayne-Gretzky-New-York-Rangers-3rd-Alternate-Liberty-Jersey-Starter-Size-52-Rare-/331063578354?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d14ed4ef2

The customization looks a little off to me as well as it being overpriced.

• TMLFAN locked this topic