While those may be hard to come by, I think jerseybaron has a blank in a 52 on eBay.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I am looking for a NHL game worn jersey, any GOOD player might interest me. I would prefer a RBK, offensive player, not Boston player, I can pay until about 750$ (it represents a lot of money for me) . I know it is very vast...but i you think you have something that might interest me, please PM ;) Thanks !

Hey guys, I am looking for a NHL game worn jersey, any GOOD player might interest me. I would prefer a RBK, offensive player, not Boston player, I can pay until about 750$ (it represents a lot of money for me) . I know it is very vast...but i you think you have something that might interest me, please PM ;) Thanks !

Some potential options from jersey companies:

Jamie Benn: $597 ($995 - 40% off, MeiGray)

Paul Stastny: $357 ($595 - 40% off, MeiGray)

Alex Steen: $675 (Detroit Hockey Co.)

For a little more, you can get Vanek ($900) from the Islanders website or Spezza ($897) from MeiGray. I'm sure there are other solid options from these companies, as well as others from individuals.

That would really be interesting, but how can I get the -40% off ??

Meigray does it automatically when you make your order. It has to be for a jersey from 2011-12 or earlier. You can also buy one, get one free for jerseys from 2011-12 or earlier.

Depends on what year. I see Team USA Olympic replica jerseys from 2002 and 2006 turn up quite a bit on eBay.

wow, i don't understand why they don't show the real price on the website ??? that would be more attractive !

As oxbo1690 said, MeiGray will take off 40% when you place the order. Right now there appear to be three (Set 1, 2, 3) burgundy Stastny jerseys with a list price $595 that will come down to $357 with the sale. All have the 'A' on the front as well. Just know that the holiday sale ends on Friday, December 20 at which time they'll go back to full price.

Willing to pay straight cash or trade a 48 red Hawks ultrafil, blank, or a red Hawks edge 2.0 size 54 blank with wordmark. Or combos of jerseys and cash.

White Blackhawks ultrafil in 52 or 48

Hawks black pro player, 48 or 52

Hawks white CCM air knit, 52, version with CCM tagging on the neckline (2000s)

2 Hawks Reebok 6100s, in red, size 48-52

Hawks red Koho, 48 or 52

Hawks 75th Anni patch, authentic or good replica.

Updated

'96 WCOH - White/Blue, Replica (Medium - XL), Authentic (48-52), Blank or customized. sell it to me people and then you'll have money to buy those Buffalo 3rd jerseys that are all the rage.

Figure this does not belong in the wantlist since it is not jerseys. Looking for the following

Adidas Michigan Big Chill stretch fit hat, in L/XL. Hat is fitted and has the Big Chill Logo on the back

81fg1WVrwPL_SL1500__zps73d01cf4.jpg

Michigan Big Chill Beanie

51t5ORolVL_zps7e7d523d.jpg

51xCPRlbqkL_zpseb5dc159.jpg

Michigan Camp Randall Classic Beanie

CBCvVcgmkKGrHqUOKi8EzwfCV8mbBNF0jki_3_zp

Figure this does not belong in the wantlist since it is not jerseys. Looking for the following

We want to keep the trading post for items that are actually available for sale, as opposed to clogging it up with single item threads with "I want this" or "Searching for that".

Doesn't really matter what you want; pls use the wantlist like everyone else - we all see it.

Thanks

Looking for the following:

Authentic 1993 french SCF patch (yeah I know, longshot, but I have come across two '93 english ones, so a french one has to be out there somewhere...)

Authentic 1993 "COUPE STANLEY" 100th ann'y patch

RBK vector patch - for Leafs jersey - white

Team USA '96 WCOH of hockey jerseys are pretty rare in regular sizes for replicas and it's almost impossible to find authentics. Blue jerseys are much, much, much harder to locate than the white ones.

Personally, I will take almost any version of the USA 96 WCOH jerseys (replicas small- XL), authentics (48-52), blank or customized, white or blue.

I don't think I've ever seen a blue WCOH smaller than 58, though i heard there was a 56 out there somewhere. I have two whites in 52 and 54, and a blue in 58. NFS tho

I0mkc5F.jpg?2

AaudscL.jpg?2

• TMLFAN locked this topic