Looking for any Flyers Howe patch gamers (or warm up jerseys)... hopefully lesser players to keep it on the cheaper side.

Would also be interested in a Boston Strong one.

And still looking for the Final Game Spectrum patch (not necessarily a gamer, just the patch, but interested in gamers too).

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for blank London Knights cream or green jersey, Preds current white jersey, Pens black vector jersey, all sizes 50-54.

An authentic is going to cost you anywhere from $300-600 depending if it has the NIKE bar code, size, condition, etc. $900+ for game issued and worn so the replicas hold their value. Its kinda like the stupid Kings Burger King Alt. The replicas of those go for stupid amounts of money too.

Newby here, longtime observer from afar, just got around to joining this cool guys club.

Primarily I have been on the lookout for an edge 7187 preds third/navy 46 or 50 for awhile now. I'm getting desperate and looking at a premier customized as a Sullivan from sportsk.

Happy Holidays my fellow members!!!

I need some help here....

I am in need of a Chicago Blackhawks Indian Head Crest from the late '80's...'87 or '88....authentic chain stitched please...I am also in need of a set of tomahawks from those years...authentic-chain stitched for a white jersey...

ANYONE out there with these patches and crest please message me...or point me to someone who does it would be GREATLY appreciated...!!!

Thank you and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Here's an obscure one: I'm hunting for an Orlando Solar Bears "old time hockey" jersey. It was worn a handful of times last season, is a tan/beige color with a purple OSB across the front. I would love love love to have the opportunity to find and hopefully purchase one of these.

Still looking for blank London Knights cream or green jersey, Preds current white jersey, Pens black vector jersey, all sizes 50-54.

Also, not a hockey jersey but looking for one of the recent USMNT candystripe soccer jerseys. Size M or L. blank or player, doesn't matter. Will pay a decent amount. Lemme know if you have one that you are looking to move

im looking for a Washington capitals jersey reebok 6100 size 56 or 58 home away or a 2.0 version in size 58

Looking for a 92-93 Philadelphia Flyers Eric Lindros Commemorative jersey new with tags or in excellent shape with LOA. Sold mine to Mr. HockeyMusic a while back and looking to replace it.

Looking for a red authentic Edge 1.0 Blackhawks jersey - Seabrook, size 52. (Stitched and accurate customization please, not the heat pressed/ironed on stuff). This one is for a gift, so hoping to find one in excellent condition.

Looking for anything Flames (wearable 48 - 50 pre-edge stuff / black horsehead alternate or 50 - 54 edge). Or an Iginla black Pens or White Bruins jersey. Looking for any of these, also interested in anything at all from the 88-89 season (Fleury, Lanny, Blank, etc).

Thanks -Bryan

Anybody know if there are any Gretkzky nameplates and numbers floating around out there for a blue rangers liberty jersey?

You don't need a nameplate for the Starter Liberty jerseys; the letters were stitched directly to the jersey.

IMO if you want accuracy your best bet would be to order a kit through Gerry Cosby, but even so you will have to provide pictures and point out lots of details. The Liberty fonts for the 2 seasons that Gretzky wore the blue Liberty (96/97 and 97/98) are different from all other seasons (not to mention different from each other), and are very difficult to get right.

Hey guys, looking for older style goal cuts, if you have any jerseys specifically in a goal cut let me know . Thanks

Join the club.....I believe thebiggoalie is also a member of said club

Looking for some jerseys:

96 USA WCOH authentic (blue or white) Richter

Starter Blue Authentic : Gretzky or Richter

2000-2001 ASG NA goalie jersey - Blank or Richter

Have a Leetch 46 Blue starter authentic and Leetch white usa 56 WCOH for trade.

• TMLFAN locked this topic