Any chance someone on here bought this--

http://bit.ly/1g8XLlh

If so, I'm very interested in working out a deal if at all possible

Please let me know!

The seller is concrete Charlie. Shoot him a message, he may have more details for you.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he may be able to tell you the winner was my point, but I also don't know if there was a winner. Hard to tell but it looks to me like it ended with no bids.

Ah, gotcha- I was actually in the process of working out a deal with him when i think someone used the 'buy it now' option- with my luck whoever bought it will likely retreat under a rock and i'll never see the jersey again lol

Thanks for the advice! Hopefully it was someone on here and this lengthy conversation will direct them to contact me :)

Really looking for an orange Flyers jersey with a name on it. Replica preferably. Either the alternates they wore in from 02-07 or the ones they where now. If ccm, size medium or large. If reebok, small would be great.

Looking for the following:

Authentic 1993 french SCF patch (yeah I know, longshot, but I have come across two authentic '93 english ones, so a french one has to be out there somewhere...)

Authentic 1993 "COUPE STANLEY" 100th ann'y patch

RBK vector patch - for Leafs jersey - white

Also looking for two CCM era fight straps

Still looking for blank London Knights cream or green jersey, Preds current white jersey, Pens black vector jersey, all sizes 50-54.

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys [depending on player; specifically if you've got a BIEKSA, BURROWS, KESLER, LACK, SCHROEDER or SCHNEIDER]

im just curious to see what CANUCKS jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

Looking for the following

Adidas Michigan Big Chill stretch fit hat, in L/XL. Hat is fitted and has the Big Chill Logo on the back

81fg1WVrwPL_SL1500__zps73d01cf4.jpg

Michigan Big Chill Beanie

51t5ORolVL_zps7e7d523d.jpg

51xCPRlbqkL_zpseb5dc159.jpg

Michigan Camp Randall Classic Beanie

CBCvVcgmkKGrHqUOKi8EzwfCV8mbBNF0jki_3_zp

Also looking for a white airknit CCM Blackhawks in 48 or 52. Looking For the version with the CCM tagging on the neckline (early 2000s)

Looking for a white airknit CCM Capitals in 52. Want the early 90s red/white/blue version, not the screaming eagle.

Willing to pay straight cash, also have a blank red CCM ultrafil Blackhawks size 48 to barter.

I'm looking to see if anyone has for sale a Jaromir Jagr black Penguins jersey like the one shown below. Much appreciation to anyone who can help. I posted a link to one on ebay in the ebay thread, but I lost out on bidding for that one, and I didn't see any others on ebay.

post-21044-0-20351400-1389407896_thumb.j

I'm looking to see if anyone has for sale a Jaromir Jagr black Penguins jersey like the one shown below. Much appreciation to anyone who can help. I posted a link to one on ebay in the ebay thread, but I lost out on bidding for that one, and I didn't see any others on ebay.

There's a bunch of blanks that you could get customized. Probably cheaper than the one you were bidding on

replica Jaromir Jagr black Penguins jersey

What size are you looking for? Would a medium be too small for you?

The correct answer is a therapist. :noway:

I laugh aloud every time I see your signature..........someone must have really been paying attention to catch that at the end of a game.....

What size are you looking for? Would a medium be too small for you?

I'd prefer a large, but I might be able to use a medium. Are you selling one?

• TMLFAN locked this topic